ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53

𝕴 smiled wholeheartedly when I felt arms wrap around me affectionately from behind, my heart warm as I leaned back in to his chest, resting my arms over his, pausing my packing

The past couple of days flew like a sunny golden blur, the days filled with happiness, contentment and love. We'd spend the days helping Newt in the briefcase, feeding, talking, bonding with the creatures, or we'd read to each other, sometimes in the middle of the fields outside if it was warm, we would take a blanket and a basket for snacks and drinks, and spend the afternoon there, watching pretty colours of pink, purple and orange paint the sky in a perfect sunset. Love. This was most definitely what love feels like.

Today, we would be going to the Potters for two weeks, including my birthday day, of which Monty and Mia have invited Newt, Lyall and Hope, Peter's parents and the entire group at Hogwarts to their manor to celebrate after apparently James and Sirius told her my birthday was going to be in my time there, and they said that I never really celebrate apart from being at home with just Newt, sometimes Thesus, Sprout or Scarlette would come over for a few hours— if she managed to escape her suffocating manor. This year was going to be different though and I was fairly excited about it.

Especially since I get to spend it with Remus like I did for his. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a lot closer and connected to him over the past few days after our intimacy and exchanging confessions of our love. I found myself yearning to always be around him, looking at him when he was near, which Newt often teased me for when Remus was oblivious doing something else, of which I would blush.

Newt likes Remus, probably loves him to an extent, they really get along well much to my happiness and pleasure, especially when they bond over their interest in the magical creatures and Remus asks him some curious questions about his adventures when he was younger, which Newt is more than happy to answer eagerly, making my heart warm. In return, Newt asks about his lycanthropy, hoping to learn more and Remus was comfortable to answer them, even though it was a touchy subject.

Their favourite subject seems to be....let's embarrass and tease Willow as much as possible. Newt tells him about the things I did when I was younger, and Remus tells him about the embarrassing things i've done since the start of the year, like when I busted his nose with my head, or fell over a numerous of times near him. I was extremely clumsy, they found it hilarious. But as long as they're getting along, i'm glad because it's all I could have wanted.

"You're ready?" I asked, spinning around to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck when he craned down to my height, a gentle hum leaving his lips in response, pouting his lips before scrunching his face up adorably, nudging our noses together making me laugh.

"Yes, i'm ready. Ready for....our chocolate house. Ready for....our buttercup garden—"

"Don't forget the lemons" I grinned, a dramatic sigh falling from his mouth, leaning back and slapping his hand to his forehead, muttering lowly,