ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

"𝕳elga" Remus heard someone familiar sigh, slipping into the seat in front of him, causing him to weakly lift up his head to find the veela sat there, slumped dramatically against the chair, looking straight at him with a flat look, that was fair...

"𝕳elga" Remus heard someone familiar sigh, slipping into the seat in front of him, causing him to weakly lift up his head to find the veela sat there, slumped dramatically against the chair, looking straight at him with a flat look, that was fairly unreadable for him to understand what it was for, "I've been looking everywhere for you"

"W-why?" He mumbled, coughing quietly when his cheeks heated up, his heart beating awkwardly in his chest when she sighed again leaning forward and resting her chin on her hands, her coloured eyes blinking slowly at him, making him feel as though he should tear his away but he couldn't. They're so unique and captivating, he couldn't bring himself to look away from them, so he merely stared back at her, waiting,

"Because you're supposed to be in the hospital wing, I brought chocolate for you and guess my luck? You weren't there" I mumbled, watching a sheepish grin etch it's way on to his face, my hand sliding into my pocket bringing out a bar of his favourite Honeydukes chocolate, his face softening considerably at the sight, murmuring in gratitude,

"Thank you"

"Mmhm, so why have you run away? You should be resting" I queried, knowing the full moon was only two days ago and he would be achey and sore, therefore should be in the hospital wing with Madame Pomfrey, healing before working himself up to going back to classes.

"I hate being in the hospital wing doing nothing, I don't want to stay there helpless. So I came here, it's quiet and I can read" He answered simply, shrugging his shoulders, lifting his hand up slowly and pushing his mousy locks off his face, a hum leaving my lips in understanding.

"Okay" I nodded, glancing over and looking out of the window to the grounds, younger students outside with their friends having snowball fights, making snow angels and snowmen like the children they are, my lips tugging upwards watching. I chuckled when a girl jumped on a boy's back, the boy catching here, steadying himself until he fell over his own feet and they ended up in a pile of snow, wriggling around in laughter. That's sweet.

Remus flickered his eyes up from his book every couple of moments to see the girl, especially when she laughed to herself at something outside of the window, his own lips tugging upwards into a soft smile, just observing her for a few moments. Her glowing hair was loosely french braided, with strands falling out to frame her face and a black ribbon securing the end, giving him a full view of her flower earrings in her ears. He could just about see the dimple in her cheek when she smiled from the side, making him feel fuzzy inside. He wonders why he's never thought of a girl to be this beautiful before, he thinks lots of girls are pretty, just not at Willow's level.

He has a feeling she knows he's staring, when her cheeks warm up and she smiles to herself, causing him to look down to his book again, shaking off his thoughts and trying to get himself stuck in a reading world which was proving more difficult with his already lack of concentration due to the previous full moon and the Hufflepuff sat in front of him. He decides to break the comfortable silence when another thought popped in his head, asking curiously,