ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

𝕴 sighed gently, glancing myself over in the mirror after applying shimmering lip gloss to my plump lips, having just enough make up on to enhance my features

𝕴 sighed gently, glancing myself over in the mirror after applying shimmering lip gloss to my plump lips, having just enough make up on to enhance my features. Today is my date with Theo in Hogsmeade. I wasn't nervous like all of the girls were saying I was going to be, making a big deal out of going on a date despite not liking it was Theo, I just felt normal. Theo can be good company and is quite handsome, everyone knows that even though he tends to be a prick to people.

"How do I look?" I asked Scarlette who just padded out of my bathroom after tying her hair half up and half down with a black ribbon, her eyes scanning over me up and down when I stood up to give her a full view of my outfit. A pair of dark blue jeans, a cream cable knit sweater and some converse on my feet. I straightened my pearly hair and pinned a few pieces back loosely, her head nodding when I reached for my coat due to the cooler weather.

"Gorgeous, Wills" She complimented, putting on her coat two after telling us there would be a rule of her being near at all times of which Theo made to argue but quietened down when I sent him a look, "He's waiting on the courtyard"

"Let's go then" I muttered, linking my arm around hers and making our way out of the dorm towards the courtyard for the carriages, making small talk on the way.

I hummed gently as we approached the boy stood with Regulus, Barty Crouch Jr and Evan Rosier, Avery and Mulciber nowhere to be seen for once. He was dressed in some black tailored pants, a shirt and his accustomed black jacket, Scarlette holding me tighter when he looked me up and down with a smirk playing on his lips,

"Wills, you're looking rather ravishing" He complimented, my lips tugging upwards into a smile, Regulus exchanging a glance with Scarlette behind me, Evan and Barty just smirking at us, "Let's go, shall we, sweetheart?"

"Mmhm" I nodded, sliding my arm around his when he held it out for me, the group of us hearing towards one of the carriages, chatting politely about quidditch and work when we stepped into the carriage, "You look good Theo, wanting to impress me by any chance?"

"We both know I don't need to dress nice to impress you, I'm already handsome in your eyes" He returned huskily, winking at me, as I sat down beside him, his arm raising over my shoulder to bring me into his side as we filled up the carriages.

"Move" Scarlette insisted when Evan sat on the other side of me, pouting his lips up at her and clasping his hands together,

"Oh come on now, I like the little badger, we have fun" He replied, Regulus sighing and pulling her to sit down beside him on the opposite side of the carriage, her arms folding over her chest, glaring daggers at the boy, "Someone has a short temper"

"Someone has a short dick" She scoffed, causing me to snicker, turning to the boy and looking him up and down, nodding my head in agreement, Theo snorting and pulling me closer away from the brown haired boy, who rolled his eyes,