ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60

𝕽emus glances up amusedly from his book when he hears puffs, pants and groans of frustration from the two girls as they tried to go the oddest yoga poses that Willow had seen some muggles do in a window when she was in the town, apparently you ne...

𝕽emus glances up amusedly from his book when he hears puffs, pants and groans of frustration from the two girls as they tried to go the oddest yoga poses that Willow had seen some muggles do in a window when she was in the town, apparently you needed a partner. Apparently he was too tall to be her partner, he didn't mind though, he was busy going through her copy of 'Romeo and Juliet' adding his own annotations like she wanted him to, occasionally adding a heart or a buttercup to the corner of the page when he liked her comments.

He blinks when the blonde fell off the brunette for about the hundredth time on to the grass with a huff. He'd offer to help them get it, and support them but he finds this rather entertaining— and it will make it worthwhile when they manage to do it themselves, and he can see his girlfriend's happy beam, and the little twinkle in her eye when she gets excited about something.

They were outside on the grounds as it was a particularly sunny September day, Sirius and James were off at quidditch practice and to his knowledge Peter was in the kitchens— he likes a daily chat with the house elves, as does Regulus who he believes might be there with him if he wasn't in his common room. He was slumped against a tree, and the pair of idiots were in front of him ignoring the strange looks they were getting from students walking by— or they just failed to notice them.

"Dammit, Scar, have you no strength at all?!" I exclaimed, rolling around on the grass and breathing out heavily, the brunette scoffing,

"I have strength, you're just so awkward to hold— and inflexible. My merlin, did you not take ballet or something as a child?!" She retorts, my eyes fluttering as I blinked blankly, cocking my head to the side,

"Does having to do cartwheels over a niffler to catch him count?" I pondered, the brunette sending me a flat look before exchanging a glance to Remus, his hands raising in defence when he looked back up,

"I'm neutral in this yoga war"

"Can you really imagine Newt taking me to ballet classes?" I asked, her lips pursing together before she muttered,

"Well you wouldn't have been a good one, you're far too clumsy. I went to ballet classes, as did two other people I know....as well as ballroom, music and foreign languages. Sometimes we had a private tutor, sometimes we did them together, oh he absolutely loved it" She recalled with a grin, chuckling to herself, Remus twisting his eyebrows in confusion when I smiled knowingly,

"Did he wear a pink tutu?"

"No, did he fuck, not even I wore one. He had to wear this unitard of some sort though, they both di-"

"Are you talking about Padfoot and Reggie?" Remus inquired with a mischievous grin, the two of us mirroring the grin, his eyes sparkling with mirth, "Oh yeah, I'm definitely using that against him, thanks for that neglected knowledge, Scar"