ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

{I can't stop writing these — anyway, since many of you wanted a sequel for the next generation, here is a little chapter for our Wolfstar variants of the story. Hope you enjoy it! }

𝕷ynx whistles lowly to himself, hiding in the alcove underneath the fourth floor stairs, unfolding the Marauders' Map from his pocket, searching in particular for a name.

The Weasley twins were kind enough to pass on the map they'd nicked from Filch in their first year to his cousin, Harry and Maple too when they attended Hogwarts and now they passed it over to him, Mia and Teddy to use over their remaining years at the castle before it would rest in the hands of the final baby Marauder, Lennox, to then rotate back to their own children when it's time.

Admittedly, he's been trying to sneak off all day to seek out wavy mousy hair and honey eyes but there's a rather generous girl population of Hogwarts who liked to soak up his attention by asking if he wants to meet up in broom cupboards or go on a date to Hogmeade with them. That's all fine and well, they were all pretty girls, sweet, bashful and his dad has taught him how to flirt with girls—

But his dad has recently taught him to flirt with a certain other person too.

And if his dad managed to charm his mum into his ways, he must be good at it, though that already seems to be evident as majority of the students at Hogwarts referred to him as 'Sirius Black's son'

"Where are you, Niffly?" He mumbles to himself, searching the Hufflepuff common room, library, kitchens and classrooms in case he'd decided to go and see Sprout or Mcgonagall for tea.

His silver eyes drift over the next fold impatiently, then lighting up considerably, a broad smile twitching at the corners of his lips, finding the ribbon banded name 'Teddy Lupin' in the Greenhouses.

"Mischief Managed" He whispers, folding over the parchment and sliding it in the back pocket of his black jeans, once again thanking Merlin that his dad and the rest of the Marauders created this great invention so he could find, spy or watch anyone he wants at any given time.

He tilts his chin up, stuffing his hands in his leather jacket pockets, raven hair flowing right down to his shoulders, swaying behind him sauntering through the hallways. The drooling, fawning girls that try to capture his attention makes him feel good, worthy almost. To have Teddy's attention is special, really special for Lynx.

Upon arriving at the Greenhouses, he peeps his head through the clear glass, heart stuttering and breathing quickening when he spies the Hufflepuff sitting on a blanket in the far corner, propped up against the cupboards with a book in hand, the other caressing the fur of his furry kitten — Angel.

Lynx almost leaves, wondering if it be better to catch him later when he's not peacefully minding his own company— but them his black booted feet are carrying him towards the door, hand twisting the knob to crack it open before he realises what he's truly done.

Teddy lifts his head up lazily from his honorary grandfather's book, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them'. This copy especially was his dad's gifted to from his mum, which floods him with immense admiration and warmth, especially when he finds little comments on the page about Werewolves, with a scribbled heart at the top with R.J.L and W.I.B encased in.

He's rather surprised when he finds the individual to be none other than his smirky friend, instead of Sprout he'd imagine would be popping in soon to check on the magical plants he's surrounded by.

Angel purrs contentedly resting her head on his right knee, when he slides them down onto the floor, blinking up at the Gryffindor when he pads in, inquiring,

"What are you doing in here, Niffly?"

Lynx grins a little wider when Teddy rolls his eyes in feign annoyance at the childhood nickname, then retorting with a small smirk of his own,