ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82

𝕿o say the group was already split apart before would be a huge understatement

𝕿o say the group was already split apart before would be a huge understatement. Now, it was much much more worse.

Life's much duller, much sorrower, much darker with my Remus Lupin. Of course, now he wasn't 'my Remus Lupin'. He was just Remus Lupin. Because he broke up with me. He left me.

He lied when he said he was going to give me forever.

Am I mad? Angry? Frustrated?

Yes.

Could I blame him?

No. Because i'm madly in love with him.

Evidently, to the gentleman of Hogwarts, they didn't see it in that case. They saw new available veela that will score them some good luck if they managed to snog her. I had no idea why they would want to snog me, not when my entire face was dull and dark, my eyes were puffy and bloodshot, only adding to the bags underneath my eyes from the lack of sleep. My lips were chapped and sore from nibbling at them and when I wasn't forced into my uniform for class, I was wearing the same black hoodie, isolating myself in my dorm.

Who knew a week could be so excruciatingly long it feels like an eternal hell in a repeated cycle?

Me. I now knew.

Here I was, sat at the badger table I haven't sat at since my first year, rested besides none other than Amos Diggory, Scarlette and Regulus across from me with James on my other side, each of them glancing nervously to me every second as though I was a fragile tea pot about to break at any moment.

What's done is done though. There's no changing it now. Remus broke up with me, there's no point in breaking down over it, he's made his decision, and i'll have to live with the heartbreak until it heals on its own. I'm not sure if it ever well, he's the love of my life.......but it's over. No more Willow and Remus.

No more buttercup.

"You don't have to tread on eggshells around me, i'm fine" I told them flatly, drinking some coffee and ignoring the lemon sat in front of me James had cut up into a bowl, trying to urge me to eat. If I eat, i'll be sick again...and I don't really want that.

"We're not treading eggshells, Wills....we're trying to be...supportive" Scarlette claimed quietly with a smile, peering over her shoulder to the werewolf not particularly in a better state than her best friend, her heart breaking for them both. Because she knows. Everyone does.

Nothing is right when Remus Lupin and Willow Bellamy aren't together.

And it's been a week....to say they were all feeling pain in the group would be putting it light to say the least, they could only imagine what the couple were going through. The ex couple.

"There's a difference between supportive and sympathetic. I don't need your pity, he's made his choice, i'm coping with it" I muttered, twitching my nose and rubbing my forehead, having had a never ending headache ever since that day in Mcgonagall's office. It looks like it's not going away any time soon.