ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96

𝕾carlette whines quietly, nudging the hufflepuff beside her as they strolled the corridors,

"I can't believe you got a tattoo! I can't believe you got a tattoo without me! We're supposed to do these things together, I was waiting for you"

I listened to her complaining, raking my hand through my pearly locks, whilst staring straight ahead, rolling my eyes at her words and pointing out,

"Oh please, you were not waiting for me at all"

"I was! We were supposed to get matching ones, besties and shit!" She defended, narrowing her eyes when I turned to her in disbelief, wrinkling up my nose from her words,

"You have never mentioned getting a matching tattoo with me...besties and shit" I muttered, her hands flailing around dramatics, ignoring the strange looks she was receiving from people in the hallways, though it was understandable now she was Sirius Black's known girlfriend— she was already dramatic before, he's just enhanced it further. They'd be brilliant in theatre together, although I do feel like i'm watching a dramatic play every time they're together.

"Well I can't now anyway! You've already got one!"

"You do realise this is one tattoo, the rest of my body is free, don't you? Although i'm not really sure I want to be covered in head to toe, those people look cool but it's not really for me. I want simple, meaningful ones...if I was to get another, I wanted to get this one for Remus for a reminder" I explained, reaching and untucking her dark locks from being trapped under her jacket, knocking her dangling earring playfully, noticing its the other from the pair that Sirius had gotten and wears in his left. A singular, silver cross. Sweet.

"We can think about it, I suppose. It does look adorable though, total badass veela" She claims, making me snort as we continued to stroll with our hands intertwined between us tightly.

"Thank you, Sirius said the same, then proceeded to tell the boys how he'd seen some of my bra" I chuckled, her head whipping around to see me, a smirk playing on her lips as she asks,

"Is that why he has that bruise on his thigh?"

"Yes, Remus chased him, caught him and smacked him with his book. Regulus and Peter found it entertaining whilst James examined it closely, trying to work out what the words meant" I recalled the memory, smiling faintly as she snickered, unable to wipe the huge grin off her face.

"Sounds like them. So I was thinking we could— Wills?" She cut herself, turning to me confusedly when I froze still, my breath catching in my throat, desperately wishing for the ground to swallow me up or I would be able to disapparate from my spot.

The brunette glanced up ahead to see the cause of her best friend's weird actions, pursing her lips when she caught sight of their headmaster at the end of the hallway, briefly chatting to a third year Ravenclaw before heading in their direction. She turned back to the veela, only to find her moving towards the tapestry pinned to the wall, proceeding to hide behind it like an idiot. She was clearly there, there was a bulge and her legs could clearly be seen.