ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66

𝕽emus grinned lazily, feeling purposeful patterns being traced on his warm, scarred chest

They decided to sleep in, knowing they had a free first period, one that should probably be spent going over homework and class notes, but they couldn't bring themselves to care. They'd spent their morning having lazy cuddles, sharing sweet kisses and chatting about anything and everything in the privacy of the honey yellow curtains.

He learned quickly in their relationship that Willow's favourite day of the week is Wednesday. Not only because it begins with a 'W' but also because she likes the name more than others and it's mid week. Other people's favourite days are Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. No. Not his Willow, she's a Wednesday girl. Therefore, he sleeps over at her dorm on Wednesdays— and on Saturday she sleeps over with the boys.

On Mondays, she has a sleepover with Scarlette because it's the worst day of the week and they need to cheer up— apparently it's something they did since first year.

Today though, it's Thursday, they don't have class until eleven fifteen am, though they would be having lessons until four pm with only breaks in between lessons and their hour lunch break at twelve fifteen after their first lesson. Newt classes were extremely more difficult than Owl ones, and the professors were piling up their homework more and more, which is why they needed these relaxing, lazy mornings. Well either way, he likes it very much.

"What if we just tell him the truth, and then he won't believe us because he'll think we're mocking him?" I theorised to Remus, trailing my forefinger over his scars as we rested tangled up in my double bed together, his hair fluffed on the edge of the pillow where our bodies laid pressed together in the middle, a hum sounding from his lips,

"And if he does believe us? He spreads rumours like a wildfire, my life at Hogwarts and potentially the Wizarding World is over.....and I may as well be dead then"

"Re, please....." I whispered throatily, clenching my eyes shut from his words, my heart throbbing painfully in my chest in pure dread.

Severus Snape had to be the definition of nosy— or he was that infatuated and obsessed with Remus that he would write down in detail every single movement he made. He's always watching with his beady eyes, sneering at the Marauder group or questioning us all no matter where we are on Remus' secret. He's determined, i'll give him that, but I want to fucking bust his nose again for it. I told him to leave my boyfriend alone and he hasn't....bastard.

"Sorry, i'm sorry, I didn't mean that— i'm here to stay" He murmured, leaning forward and kissing the button of my nose, a small smile breaking out on my face from the affection. Merlin I love his nose kisses.

"We're all on your side, if he did find out, i'm sure Dumbledore would make him swear not to say anything, but let's not make that happen though, yeah?" I replied, sliding my hand further up his chest to his shoulders and squeezing gently whilst flickering my eyes between his.