Warnings

Disclaimer: All characters and places are a work of fiction for the story. Not all toys and products should be used on multiple people, even if properly cleaned and sanitised. Please make sure to thoroughly research, follow the steps, and information on various products you use on yourself and others. Properly vet a Dom/Sub/Switch type before entering into a contract, this particular part is rushed over in text due to Aidan simply living next door. Consent is key and continuous communication and check-ins are essential to making a BDSM-style relationship/dynamic work, please listen to your partner/s and make sure they listen to you. Consent can be revoked at any time, without warning. Please listen! And finally, understand that while this story deals with kink and understanding of various aspects of that kind of relationship and dynamic, it is not fully related to the community nor representative of the community, especially given some of the red flags of certain characters.

Trigger Warnings: Age gap, taboo, kink discussion, Daddy kink (+light Mummy kink & Sir/Master titles), pet names (Puppy, Kitten, Little One), Shibari, punishments/impact play (spanking, paddles, whips), age regression (not sexualized), CNC talk, and CNC scenes, voyeur/public play, orgasm denial/edging, multiple orgasms, knife/blood play, self-harm mention/description, dubcon (please make sure you always have enthusiastic consent from all parties involved in real life), somnophilia, reconnection to a past abuser (taboo topic and completely fictional; would not encourage what Aidan does, it is simply for the story to be furthered), sharing/group sex. Misgendering of Aidan, quickly corrected by Gabe. Reader caution is advised for Aidan's backstory (Chapter 2, mentioned in more detail in Chapters 26 & 54: Assault/rape and murder attempt) and Gabe's backstory (Chapter 15: grooming).

Edited like once over.