51-55

Chapter 51: One Person Troop

"Third Younger Brother, come and compete together."

With this sentence from Xie Jing Xing, Xie Chang Chao in the audience was also stunned.

Previously when he saw Xie Jing Xing suddenly appear, he thought that Xie Jing Xing purposely did so to rescue Shen Miao from a difficult situation, since this Di older brother could not be inferred from a normal person's perspective. But Xie Jing Xing's words stunned him. The one who went up the stage to challenge was that one person, Xie Chang Wu so what did it had to do with him?

But now that Xie Ding was not present, Xie Chang Chao could only look at Xie Chang Wu and asked softly, "Second Older Brother, what is going on?"

Xie Chang Wu was normally shrewder than Xie Chang Chao and could hear that there was some anger in Xie Jing Xing's words. Xie Jing Xing wanted to challenge but then said that he alone was not enough and to also include Xie Chang Chao. What was the meaning of this? It could only be to humiliate them two brothers. It was just too arrogant of Xie Jing Xing to naturally think that both brothers combined were also not his opponent!

Xie Chang Wu who was irritated by Xie Jing Xing, had long lost his usual calm. His expression was not good at all and there was some anger in his frown, "Eldest Brother is full of confidence to say it like this and not even care about us Younger Brothers."

On the stage, Xie Jing Xing, who was playing with the fruits that were taken from the examiner's hands, squinted his beautiful eyes and lazily said, "Exactly, this general does not care about you two at all."

"Since young when both of you were learning martial arts, you have never exchange notes with this Eldest Brother. Hearing from others speaking of how striking and brilliant it was, why not let this Eldest Brother broaden one's horizon today?" He continued speaking.

The entire audience seemed to have heard the discord between the Xie brothers. One had to know that the news of the residence of Marquis of Lin An had already spread out to the entire Ming Qi. Everyone had been speculating about the relationship between the brothers, and with Xie Jing Xing's indifferent attitude towards the residence of the Marquis of Lin An and that he not even spoke to the two Shu younger brothers. To talk down like this, it seems that it did not make any waves.

Today was the first time that Xie Jing Xing thoroughly discredited his own two Shu brothers in front of everyone. Everyone in the arena started discussing, some had the intention to watch the commotion but were also full of curiosity and were looking forward to the results.

Shen Miao looked at that casual attitude of the handsome youth. Xie Jing Xing, this person was actually somewhat strange. Seemingly capricious and indulgent but there was also a clear and straight line directed to him. Now, that two Xie family brothers were led around the nose by him and they were not even aware of it. One was afraid that after this examinations were over, no matter if it was reputation or rationale, there would not be a trace left in them.

When Xie Chang Wu heard this, he suddenly laughed grimly and said word for word, "Just exchanging notes, why not?" He looked at Xie Jing Xing and a variety of moods flashed across the pair of shrewd eyes before he continued, "Since Older Brother want it so, Third Young Brother would also come up. One would be afraid that at that time Older Brother must not say that Younger Brothers are bullying."

For him to say this much, it meant that if Xie Jing Xing lose to them brothers, then it was Xie Jing Xing who first provoked and had nothing to do with them, so much so that Xie Jing Xing made a joke of himself.

Xie Chang Chao was somewhat hesitant but seeing Xie Chang Wu giving him a look, he immediately recovered his senses and said, "Younger Brothers will definitely accompany."