204-205

Chapter 204: Shock

Tie Yi and the few did not think that Shen Miao would become silly at such a critical timing. Even though Feng Tou Zhuang was not far from Long Ye, a trip to and fro on a fast horse would take two days, even without any other changes during the journey. The most important thing was that Superior One in that legend, other than the Gao residence sibling's recount, no one had seen him before. One did not know if these was real or not and it was too irrational and naïve for Shen Miao to search for a person that one did not know if he existed.

But Shen Miao seemed to be fixated on it and instructed Tang Shu what to do for the next few days before bringing Luo Tan out. Before leave, she even instructed again that the matter of her and Luo Tan leaving could not be divulged.

After disguising, she then brought Ba Jiao, Hui Xiang, Mo Qing and Cong Yang on the road with Luo Tan.

Because all of them wore clothes from ordinary people, no one was able to recognize them. The residence of Prince Rui had always been good with disguises. Even though Tie Yi was somewhat worried, when Shen Miao was determined, even Shen Qiu would not dare to stop her, much less these servants.

Watching Shen Miao's departing figure, Tang Shu asked, "Can Furen find the person?"

Tie Yi shook his head, "It is better to have a heart then unable to manage one's mind. At least one is a person who value relationships." He then turned his head and instructed the rest, "The matter of Furen leaving the residence must be concealed well. If it leaks, you will bear the consequences."

In the horse carriage, Luo Tan looked at Shen Miao and said, "Youngest Biao Sister, why don't you sleep for a while? These few days you have not rested well and since there would be no stop in this journey, it is better for you to rest a while."

Shen Miao's heart was somewhat chaotic. The carriage was bumpy and even though she had no mood to rest, what Luo Tan said made sense. If she did not rest well then it would be bad if matters later would be delayed, thus she closed her eyes for a while for a nap.

She did not know why but this nap was especially long. Shen Miao left in the afternoon but she was awakened by someone else. When she opened her eyes, she saw Luo Tan staring at her, "Youngest Biao Sister, wake up. We have arrived."

Shen Miao followed Luo Tan off the carriage and it was almost evening of the second day. The horse carriage stopped at a desolated area and one was not sure if there was no one taking care that the branches were so dense that it almost obscured the skies. Even it was in the evening, with the weather in the sixth month, there would be sunlight but it was so dark that there was no heat at all. It made one feel a strangely fearful.

Mo Qing and Cong Yang also frowned. Cong Yang said, "What kind of ghostly place is this? There is no one around at all."

"One heard that this was previously an embroidery village and they were best in embroidering a type of phoenix pattern but afterwards the embroidery village fell and it was abandoned." Ba Jiao was one who would always enquire about things so she immediately explained.

Luo Tan looked around and took out the map that was sewn on the handkerchief, "This map indicated that there should be a small path here but there is no such path."

Everyone came over to take a look. Indeed, the map clearly indicated that there was a small path in front of Feng Tou Zhuang and by following the small path, there would be a field and a house.

Much less mentioned about the house and field, there were no signs of the small path at all.

"How can there not be even a single person? It seemed that no one came here for a long time." Luo Tan said, "Could it be that the grass few tall and blocked the path so we could not see it?"