96-97

Chapter 96: Getting Closer

Shen Miao sat down for a while in Princess Rong Xin's residence, changed clothes and her hair was restyled by the maids. After drinking a cup of tea, Princess Rong Xin then walked in.

"Shen Young Lady should be alright?" Princess Rong Xin smiled, "Had already instructed the kitchens to bring over some ginger tea. In such a cold day, one must warm the body up else it would be easy to catch a cold."

Shen Miao replied with a smile, "Many thanks to Your Princess Highness ." But there was still some doubts in her heart as Princess Rong Xin was never this pleasant to her before, and at the moment that face did not have any of the strictness and indifference of the past lifetime, making Shen Miao doubt if the person in front was truly Princess Rong Xin.

When she was pondering, Princess Rong Xin was also sizing her up and her gaze was very thoughtful. Even though Princess Rong Xin did not like to head outside but all the rumours in the Ding capital would flow to her ears, but because she did not often go outside the information she had not been updated, and it stopped at the point that the Di born Fifth Young Lady of the Shen residence of the Ding capital was an idiot.

In Princess Rong Xin's impression, Shen Miao was timid and cowardly but only when pursuing a male she would become very bold. She did not have any talents or virtues and was very vulgar. How would she be worthy of Xie Jing Xing, whose appearance and studies were top-notch. However at this moment, the female looked delicate and attractive, eyes were as clear as water and even though she was only sitting, there was a rare magnificence and prestige for such an age that made her to could not help but change her point of view a little.

"Tonight the Wan Li Lake is too crowded and Shen Young Lady had strayed away from family, so one is presumably scared." Princess Rong Xin smiled, "After finishing the ginger tea, Bengong will let the servants send you back." There was a little probing on her face, "Today you met with a trouble, Bengong's Zhi-er (aka nephew) unprecedentedly came to look for me for help."

'Zhi-er' naturally referred to Xie Jing Xing. Shen Miao looked at Princess Rong Xin's loaded expression and was unsure how to continue that line of words. After pausing she then said, "Little Xie Marquis is a brave and chivalrous person, one has made a disturbance." Finishing she felt grieved with her own words. Xie Jing Xing brave and chivalrous? He was clearly black-hearted. Today she was actually implicated by Xie Jing Xing, but now it was like she had received a favour from him.

Princess Rong Xin saw that Shen Miao had used some distancing words, seemingly to deliberately clarify the relationship with Xie Jing Xing and was satisfied in her heart. If Shen Miao was one who climb all over someone, upon receiving Xie Jing Xing's little help she would not wait to take advantage of Xie Jing Xing's relationship with her, and pester him over and over again, If that was so, then Princess Rong Xin would look down on Shen Miao. Even though one looked favourably on young female and male relationships, but one after all came from the Royal family with strict etiquettes, thus one would look down on secret relationships.

"What disturbance?" Princess Rong Xin smiled cordially, "Jing Xing, that child, also said that you are his friend and there is no need to stay ceremonious between friends. Speaking of which, Jing Xing is Bengong's Zhi-er and since you have a friendship with him, it is also possible to see of Bengong as your own YiMu."

Shen Miao was holding the teacup and almost choked on the tea. To see Princess Rong Xin as one own YiMu? Even in the past life when she married to Fu Xiu Yi, Princess Rong Xin was really her Yi Mu, but when she wanted to privately fawn Princess Rong Xin, she however said coldly, "Let the matter drop. Bengong do not have such you as a Zhi-Nu (aka niece)."

That cold Princess Rong Xin that rejected her that time, now said warmly to her, "It is also possible to see of Bengong as your own YiMu." Shen Miao felt that she was most likely dreaming.