164-165

Chapter 164: Taking A Good Luck

The wind started up at night, making it surprisingly cold. In the residence of Prince Rui, Gao Yang held a delivered letter in his hand and reading it with keen interest.

Shen Miao lived in the Shen mansion and even though the Shen family army's guards were not weak, but due to many different reasons and fearing that there would be danger surrounding, they did not dare to relax one bit. Xie Jing Xing dispatched a secret guard in Mo Yu Army to quietly follow Shen Miao, so as to avoid accidents from happening.

This secret guard, by the name of Cong Yang, was originally an intelligence gatherer in Mo Yu Army and as his had high levels of agility, his information that was gathered was of top quality. However he has a habit that resembled gossiping. Everyday he would have to submit a report to Xie Jing Xing on what Shen Miao had done and would write in the letter who did Shen Miao see today and what was said. Other than when she went to the toilet or to bathe were not indicated, everything else was written word for word.

Gao Yang felt that it was rather perverse as Cong Yang was such a prudent person. After reading to the afternoon when Shen Miao and entourage encountered Su Ming Feng in the streets, his expression changed.

Even though one did not know what Su Ming Feng had discovered but Su Ming Feng had so many years of friendship with Xie Jing Xing that it was common to have weird moves but one feared that it was somewhat not good.

Just as he was thinking about it, Ji Yu Shu passed behind him as he bit onto an apple. Upon seeing Gao Yang in a daze while looking at that piece of paper, he took a glance and askew the main point. He said, "Ah. So that Young Biao Lady of the Su family likes Su Ming Feng."

Cao Yang was shocked by Ji Yu Shu that he almost fell from the stone stool. When he recovered to his sentence he said angrily, "What are you doing scaring others?"

"Your courage is just too small." Ji Yu Shu patted his shoulder, "Don't keep fanning this fan of yours and it is the correct path to practice martial art skills." Finishing he then returned to the previous topic and said, "Luo Young Lady is rather compatible with Su Young Master. Third Older Brother has relations at both sides so why not be a matchmaker one of these days?"

Gao Yang's brows furrowed, "Which eyes of your saw that they are compatible? What's more, who said that Luo Tan likes Su Ming Feng?"

"My two eyes see that they are compatible." Ji Yu Shu said and pointed to a line in that letter, "You see, Luo Yang Lady said to Su Ming Feng that both of them are worthy to be brothers as they are both so good looking. You say, Su Ming Feng did not respond and it is Luo Young Lady who is changing a different way to give a good impression. Else who would praise one is good looking."

It was all to Cong Yang that he was such a gossip. What was written inside was not only the words Shen Miao said but whatever Luo Tan said was also written in. Ji Yu Shu was considered a talent that he could see this sentence at a glance of looking at this full condense piece of paper.

Gao Yang suppressed the slight dissatisfaction in his heart, "Senseless."

"It is you who do not understand." Ji Yu Shu snatched the fan in Gao Yang's hands and learned from Gao Yang as he moved it like what Gao Yang did with a look of 'I am the smartest' and said, "It is only this Young Master who is a veteran of being among the flowers that can see clearly the true heart of a young female who is coming of age. What do you know? If you please me well, I can consider to teach you... Ah-choo." It was the middle of winter and as Ji Yu Shu fanned himself, he sneezed.

Gao Yang snatched back the fan and did not want to pay any attention to him.

Just as they were speaking, Xie Jing Xing return from outside and Tie Yi and Nan Qi was following behind him. One did not know where did they came from but they had a travel-worn appearance."