212-213

Chapter 212: Fated Destiny

The residence of Prince Rui was especially unusual today.

Everyone coming and going in the courtyard had a serious and heavy expression, as if the skies were falling. Even the wind that was blowing was icy cold that it blew up the cold sweat.

Tie Yi followed behind the young man and said lowly, "Master, no traces are found."

Xie Jing Xing glanced at him. The calmer he looked, the more his eyes looked as if a storm was brewing it them that could engulf others into it the next moment. He asked in reply, "None?"

Tie Yi shuddered. Just as he was about to speak, he saw Gao Yang walking over. Gao Yang still had the scent of alcohol, apparently rushed over from the banquet but fortunately her eyes were clear and he was not drunk. He walked directly over to speak, "Sao-zi is alright as the knife wounds are not serious. One has already instructed people to bandage accordingly. It is most likely she is suffering from shock and fainted. The medication to soothe one's nerves were taken and she would wake up tomorrow morning."

Xie Jing Xing's gaze became assured and Tie Yi also sighed in relief, however Gao Yang said, "However Pei Lang's injuries are very serious. The knife wounds are too deep and there is too much blood lost. It would really depend on oneself if one could get pass it." The meaning of those words was that it would really depend on whether his life was strong enough to wake up.

"It looks like it is Gentleman Pei that took the knife for Furen." Tie Yi said carefully. Even though Pei Lang's position in the residence of Prince Rui was somewhat delicate, at this moment one could not help but be grateful to him.

"But this is not a good thing." Gao Yang looked at Xie Jing Xing, "If he really do not wake up... Then with Sao-zi's temperament, she will feel guilty for the rest of her life."

Shen Miao was one that was very distinct in one's feelings and did not like to owe another favour. If one owed anything to others, she would definitely return it. If Pei Lang really used his life to save her, in the future when Shen Miao know of it when she woke in the future, or if Pei Lang could not live, no one dared to think what Shen Miao would be like.

"Are the city gates of Long Ye sealed?" Xie Jing Xing asked.

"Sealed." Tie Yi said, "The entire Mo Yun Army is activated but since the people around did not discover anything and Furen did not have time to call for help, either the person do not have any marital art skills, else they are of very high level."

Xie Jing Xing said, "No need to think much. If caught alive, directly kill them."

"Then the mastermind..."

"Investigate again."

Tie Yi left per ordered and Xie Jing Xing looked towards Gao Yang again, "Stay here tonight. If the condition worsens, then there would not be any need to move around."

Gao Yang said, "I understand." He then look at Xie Jing Xing again, "You should also rest." His expression was very serious.

To attack Rui WangFei at a location not far from Bi Xiao Luo, the other party's guts was just too big. Not only that, one feared that they did not even put the residence of Prince Rui in their eyes at all. There was probably only the Lu family who had this kind of guts in Long Ye. But the Lu family need not required Shen Miao to be attack here thus there was a deeper meaning to it.

In any case, this was a message that the hidden forces finally unable to restrain themselves and started to move and the first choice in the residence of Prince Rui was Shen Miao.

However at this moment, Xie Jing Xing did not care much about it and walked into the room. Shen Miao laid on the bed and her complexion was pale as her eyes were closed and her eyelashes fell, showing a fragile and weak appearance.