206-207

Chapter 206: Mei Furen

When Shen Miao and Luo Tan reached the front of the thatched house, Hui Xiang and Ba Jiao was standing under a Locust tree surveying while Cong Yang and Mo Qing sat under the tree, hugging their swords with their brows tightly sewn together.

Hui Xiang suddenly said, "Arrived." Ba Jiao quickly rush over and saw that Luo Tan and Shen Miao was following behind the strange Taoist priest, heading over here. Luo Tan was still alright but Shen Miao stumbled on the stop and her entire body was stained with dirt, her hair was somewhat messy and there was some odour.

Hui Xiang and Ba Jiao looked at one another and their hearts were aligned. Ba Jiao asked, "Furen, this is..."

Luo Tan wanted to speak but her sleeves were tugged by Shen Miao. When she looked over, Shen Miao shook her head slightly and she swallowed the words that were at her mouth.

Shen Miao, "Let's go."

However Chi Yan Taoist Priest said, "Since you are rushing for time, there is no need to use that road that you come on. One will point a nearer route." He brought the few of them around and suddenly there was a field and there was a visible crisscross path.

From Ben Yue words, the path that pair of siblings walked was a path on a field and at this moment, it was consistent. It seemed that that pair of siblings did not take the route that Shen Miao and the rest took when they came over but instead this route.

Chi Yan said, "You all can follow this road all the way and the exit will be there." He then looked at Shen Miao and smiled, "Furen will have a predestined fate like what this poor priest said."

Shen Miao looked at him calmly, "Does Taoist Priest want to say that the predestined fate is appearing soon?"

"The predestined fate lives according to destiny. Heavens' designs must not be divulged." The Taoist Priest mysteriously smiled, "But after not long, this poor priest will meet Furen again. At that time, one hope that Furen would be like yesterday night, pick the worms cleanly off from Hong Xiu Cao. At that time, there would be a chance of reconciliation."

These words was neither negative or positive and unclear. Others were in a head of water upon hearing it and Shen Miao too did not understand it clearly. It was only that there were too many things that one could not stay on. If nothing goes wrong, with the time from leaving here and staying here a night, today was the sixth day. That Gui Yuan Pill could at the most withstand for ten days, moreover the old Imperial Physician said that Xie Jing Xing's poison had started to spread and there would be danger around the seventh day. There was really no time left to stay on.

After saying farewells to Chi Yan, Shen Miao and the rest took that small path in the field. This small path was indeed like what Chi Yan Taoist Priest said, much easier to walk on than the route that they took through the forest the day before.

When they were boarding the horse carriage, Hui Xiang could not help but said, "Furen, what did that Taoist Priest made you do? What happened yesterday night?" She saw Shen Miao's sorry appearance and did not believe that nothing happened at all.

Shen Miao said, "Nothing much happened. Returning back is more important." She then took the lead and went up the horse carriage. Seeing that Shen Miao was not willing to talk more about it, Hui Xiang and the rest suddenly became suspicious but was helpless towards it. In addition that Xie Jing Xing's injury could not delayed, they quickly rush back.

In the horse carriage, Luo Tan asked Shen Miao, "Youngest Biao Sister, why do you not want to speak about it?" From Luo Tan's view, Shen Miao had took on such a great suffering for Xie Jing Xing and it was very moving in any case. Even ordinary husband and wife would not be able to reach such a step. A Young Lady knelt down to be a farmer and did it for an entire night. This was something that not everyone could do. Shen Miao had suffered but did not tell others but kept it hidden. What good was this?