82-83

Chapter 82: Buying and Selling

"A little Young Lady that looked quite good and bear the Shen surname, most likely is a member of the Shen family." Ji Yu Shu scratched his head, "It is just that she is very fierce and turned a blind eye at my magnificence."

The voice just landed and a strange silence fell into the tea room. After a moment, Gao Yang then smiled as he looked at Xie Jing Xing, "I roughly know who she is. That Young Lady of the Shen family is somewhat powerful." Even though the smile was warm, the tone revealed a sharp comment.

"In fact, I also find it strange." Ji Yu Shu shuddered before scratching his head, "When she came over I observed carefully and it seemed that it was not her first time doing business with Bai Xiao Sheng. I asked Hong Ling and she had not seen her before. Our line of business has always being secretive and other than a few families in Ding capital that know, there are no others. How... Did she know?"

"This Young Lady is not simple at all." Gao Yang thought before speaking, "I initially thought that the Shen family of Ding capital were all brainless meat, and sooner or later will be swallowed by others. Now it seems that the water is deeper than one had expected." He glanced at Xie Jing Xing and found the latter deep in thought so he asked, "What do you think about this?"

Xie Jing Xing raised his head and looked towards Ji Yu Shu, "Did you agree to her conditions?"

"Such a big matter like this have to be discussed with you all." Ji Yu Shu bit into another pastry, "But I reckon that the Shen family business is big and the military power in their hands is not weak at all. If what that Shen family Young Lady said is true, in the future when Third Xie Older Brother plan things, it would be much easier. She after all does not fathom that our Feng Xian Pawnshop is actually Third Older Brother's secret business."

When a sandpiper and a clam are locked in a fight, this was only to the advantage of the fisherman. That Shen little young lady most likely did not know that her promised commitment would only be to the advantage of Xie Jing Xing. But this could not be blamed on her as the powerful relationship between them was not even known to Hong Ling, even though she had managed the business for so many years.

"Even so..." Gao Yang pondered, "This stakes is just too big. On the news she wants to create, the Imperial family would easily catch the attention if one is not careful. We are very discreet with our actions and if there were to be any mistakes, there will be no losses. As for one Shen family more or less, there is no influence of them in the initial plan so this is not that tempting."

"What you said also make sense." Ji Yu Shu nodded his head and looked towards Xie Jing Xing, "But at the end, it is still Third Older Brother that makes the decision."

"You should agree to her condition."

When Xie Jing Xing said those words, Gao Yang frowned, "Why the hasty decision?"

"Since the Shen family has become a variable, it does not mean that there is no role for them in the future. To use them to deal with some people, it is worth a battle. As for her wanting to create news, it is targeted at Prince Yu residence." Xie Jing Xing raised his brows, "Just nice, we do not need to take action and there will be things that we can do without."

When he said so, the others then remembered. Ji Yu Shu smacked his palms, "Oh yes, I almost forgot. She want to create news about Prince Yu residence plotting a rebellion. This was to target the residence of Prince Yu. What grudge does the Prince Yu residence have with the Shen family?"

Ji Yu Shu just returned back to Ding capital and usually did not pay attention to the affairs of the court's daughters, so there were things that he was unclear and was unable to make heads or tails at all.