108-109

Chapter 108: Get Lost 

"Medication to end offspring, for men's use."

Ren Wan Yun lowered her head and looked at the paper packet that Shen Miao placed on her hands and her body could not help but tremble.

"What kind of a good method is to give all YiNiang the medication? Even if one is not able to give birth to any sons, there will be a second, a third... Second Shen, you will not be able to stop it." Shen Miao's words seemed to have a slightly bewitching sound to them as when they landed on one's ears, it was rather pleasing.

"Why would I believe you? Who knows if arsenic is being placed inside." Ren Wan Yun said with disdain.

"Since Second Shen do not believe me then let a maid bring a little of it to the physician for a look, or perhaps feed it to some animals. Else it would also be the same if one were to purchase it themselves. I only provide the direction and Second Shen must be willing to look into the detailed matters."

"Why would I do this." Ren Wan Yun stared at Shen Miao and said coldly.

"Why?" Shen Miao slightly thought about it, "Most probably is that once Second Shu find out about the infertility, then the Seventh Di Son's position can be seated stably. Not only that, as Second Shu only legacy, Seventh Younger Brother would be able to take over Second Shu's mantle. The rarer something is, the greater the value will be."

Ren Wan Yun laughed, "Do you think that I do not know what kind of intention you have? Shen Miao I really underestimated you. You actually want the Second household to end its lineage."

"One must not say it like this." Shen Miao pretended to be surprised, "How can the Second household end its lineage? Is not Seventh Younger Brother around? However can it be that Second Shen is under the impression that it is still possible to have another baby with Second Shu?" She said jokingly, "Even if Second Shen have that ability and capability, one have to see if Second Shu is willing or not."

"Impudent!" Xiang Lan rebuked angrily.

"You have no sense of shame!" Ren Wan Yun was so angry that her face was flushed red. Shen Miao's words were clearly ridiculing that she was old and that Shen Gui, a person who was lustful for beauties, would feel disdain for her. But Ren Wan Yun also understood that after so many years Shen Gui was no longer that gentle with her, and her face was no longer appealing to Shen Gui so it was difficult to have another child. "Be it no sense of shame or impudent, at the end this is all for you." Shen Miao smiled gently, "I have already given Second Shen a road to live, but it all depends on Second Shen's choice to walk out or block the road." She stood up and remained still as if she was thinking of something before partially looking back, "Of course Second Shen can also tell Second Shu of the matter since you are all a family. But one would like to remind you that now my Father and Mother have a bad relationship with Old Furen, and all pretences are shed so one is not afraid of the other."

Ren Wan Yun sat there without speaking as Xiang Lan and Cai Ju stared vigilantly at Shen Miao.

"Words have been said to as such. Will take one's leave." Shen Miao smiled as she walked out.

After Shen Miao left, Xiang Lan took a step forward and asked Ren Wan Yun, "Furen will really listen to Fifth Young Lady's words?"

"Fifth Young Lady do not have any good intentions." Cai Ju parroted, "She clearly did that to put one against Master."

"It is to go against Master." Ren Wan Yun spoke lowly, "But now Master and I are no longer people standing on the same line."

"Furen means..." Xiang Lan stared with her eyes wide open.