102-103

Chapter 102: Scandal

"Open up the doors!"

When Old Shen Furen were saying those words, her face was already a little sullen. The Furens present came over to watch the commotion so not one of them left.

Chen Rou Qiu soothed, "Mother you must not get angry. Perhaps some guests went into the wrong room." Finishing she gave a look to the maids by her side and they went forward to push the door open.

The doors looked tightly close but it was not the case as they opened up with a light push. After that, one heard a shocked shout and both maids jumped in shock and took two steps back.

Seeing them being like that, it made one's heart suspicious. Old Shen Furen snapped, "What is going on?"

One of the maids did not seem to be able to stand up properly and supported herself against the door but inadvertently opened the door wider, exposing the situation inside the room to everyone. Everyone outside could not help but to suck in a lump of cold air.

The tea room was very small as it was originally a place to rest temporary thus there was only a small cupboard and a small table set. Currently the teacups were smashed into pieces below the cupboard and at a narrow small couch, there were two overlapping figures. One could clearly see that there was a male pressing on a female body. The noise that sounded just now was most likely caused by the falling cups during the dispute.

At the moment this chaotic appearance was exposed in front of everyone without any concealment. Those Furen immediately covered their own Young Ladies' eyes, fearing that they would see any filthy things.

Xi-er who was standing outside called out in shock, "Biao... Biao Young Lady!"

"Chu Chu!" Chen Rou Qiu also shouted.

"What?" Old Shen Furen was surprised for a moment and almost fainted on the spot. Fu-er standing beside quickly went over to support Old Shen Furen.

"What is going on with this?" Chen Rou Qiu had a slightly panicked look on and in the eyes of others, it was a scene of confusion after all a scandal broke out inside the residence. The two people in the room seemed not to be aware of the situation as even though it was a ruckus outside, the male lying on top of the female did not make a move, but the female was expending great efforts to push the male up.

"Heavens." Xi-er covered her mouth and had a look of surprise, "Did not Eldest Young Master go back to a room after getting drunk? Why would he be..."

With that one sentence, those who were listening roughly understood what was going on.

The Young Master of the residence was drunk and encountered the Biao Young Lady who went back to change her clothes, and could not control his lustful heart and had taken her innocence.

"Qiu-er is always composed so how would he do such a thing." Chen Rou Qiu shook her head, "It is all the fault of drinking too much!" When she spoke to this part, she had a painful look on her face.

Between her words, she had already determined Shen Qiu's charges.

Shen Miao looked on silently as this was a scene almost the same as in the previous lifetime. After Shen Qiu woke up, he could not explain himself away even if he had a hundred mouths. Even though Shen Xin and Luo Xue Yan believed Shen Qiu, the facts were laid out right in front and the most disadvantaged was the female party. If Shen Qiu did not marry Jing Chu Chu, then all the Furens that came would be able to drown Shen Qiu with their saliva. At that time what did she do? Shen Miao thought deeply and felt a deep shame as she felt at that time it was shameful to have an Older Brother who took other people's innocence, and along the others she also spat at Shen Qiu.