176-177

Chapter 176: Black Hearted Husband and Wife

"Actually this method is very simple. One only needs the Crown Prince of Qin country to cooperate." Shen Dong Ling said.

When Wang Bi heard it, he asked, "Do explain these words."

Shen Dong Ling smiled, "Now that our Ming Qi is about to enter an alliance with Qin country. From Husband's words, the Qin country is also willing to form an alliance with us. What if the Qin country requirement for the alliance was to marry Fifth Younger Sister back?"

"This is naturally impossible. Even if His Majesty considered for the people and agree to it, General Shen would not agree to let Fifth Shen Young Lady to marry far away." Wang Bi was very clear about it, after all there was no one in Ding capital that did not know that Shen Xin doted on Shen Xin a lot. It was already not possible to let her marry out of the state, much less marry into Qin country, such a faraway place where one would only meet once every few years.

Shen Dong Ling smiled, "It is because of this rationale that if one spread this information out and let the people of Ming Qi know about it, they would definitely beg General Shen to marry Fifth Younger Sister over. After all HuangFu Hao is the Crown Prince of Qin country and looked not bad, thus Fifth Younger Sister would not be at any disadvantage. If Eldest Bo does not agree then Qin country would not be in an alliance with Ming Qi and perhaps Great Liang would take advantage of it, making the Ming Qi fall into a dangerous situation. With one Fifth Younger Sister to exchange for the common people's safety, no matter if it is worthwhile in Eldest Bo's eyes, it would be worthwhile in the eyes of the commoners."

Wang Bi fell into deep thoughts.

Shen Dong Ling said again, "Everyone knows that my Eldest Bo is a person would place righteousness and justice of the world before himself. However now to be threaten by the commoners, he could fight against officials but could not ignore the wishes of the commoners."

"Even if His Majesty would also can't do anything more as one need to consider the commoner's mind. What more my Eldest Bo? Eldest Bo would not wish to see Great Liang seizing the opportunity but at the other end would definitely not be willing to let Fifth Younger Sister marry afar. But who can stop HuangFu Hao? Even there is, they would not dare. At this time as long as His Highness the Crown Prince step out to say that Fifth Younger Sister is already the person that the residence of the Crown Prince had fixed on, everything will be resolved."

"This..." Wang Bi listened in somewhat of a hesitation before hearing Shen Dong Ling continued smile, "HuangFu Hao could not just ignore the Crown Prince. Moreover HuangFu Hao would have already inquired the happenings some days back. Comparing to marrying to HuangFu Hao and living in Qin country, Eldest Bo was more willing to marry Shen Miao to the residence of the Crown Prince as one could still take care of her. As long as the Crown Prince step out in this critical time, Eldest Bo would be grateful to the Crown Prince."

Wang Bi tightened his hands around Shen Dong Ling and gave Shen Miao a kiss, "I did not expect to have married to a brain trust."

Shen Dong Ling suddenly lowered her head, "Husband really know how to tease this Qie. This Qie only suddenly thought about it. There must be a lot of areas that are out of place but Husband would certainly think of ways to rectify it.

"It is already not easy for you to think it to this level." Wang Bi felt more joy as he looked longer at Shen Dong Ling, "This time you really help me a great deal. Rest assures that when everything is successful, I will definitely credit you to the Crown Pirnce so that our family's Ling-er would be prestigious."

Shen Dong Ling's heart had some disdain. When men done a meritorious deed, they most feared to credit others, not to mention she was a female. It would be a wonder if Wang Bi would even speak about her contribution. It was all only some flowery words at the moment.