122-123

Chapter 122: Two Years Later

In the late spring season, the grass was tall and the nightingales were up in flight as the drizzling rain drifted over, even the flowers became a ball of red mass. The entire Xiao Chun City was filled with the fragrance of the unique scent of spring, and even the windy sand had become smaller.

The raindrop fell onto the eaves and created little puddles on the green stone flooring. When a clear little drop splashed, it seemed very pitiful and adorable. In the birdcages that were hang on the beams, orioles were twittering and when that crisp sound mixed with the sounds of the rain, it was more wonderful than the best music played by a musician.

At the end of the corridor, a young female came running in full swing. That young female was wearing a peach pink embroidered long robe. The colour was bright and adorable but both her hands lifted the skirt up as she hurried over, making it somewhat funny. Her complexion was the colour of wheat and looked mischievous as she shouted out, "Biao Youngest Sister. Biao Youngest Sister."

"Older Sister, slow down." The youth behind her shouted out, "The ground is slippery, take care not to fall."

As the voice landed, the lively young female running in front slipped and almost fell down, but fortunately she had some martial arts foundation, she could stabilise her body quickly when she slipped. She then complained loudly to that youth, "Luo Qian, shut your inauspicious mouth."

Luo Qian stuck his tongue out, and two lean figures appeared behind Luo Qian before one unsatisfied voice sounded, "Luo Tan, if you are not careful you will not get married like this."

"Older Brother Sa." Luo Tan anxiously stomp her feet, "If one cannot marry then I will marry Older Brother Qiu."

Luo Qian chuckled, "Older Brother Qiu will not take fancy at a tigress like you."

"Luo Qian." Luo Tan strike a posture to beat him.

"Alright, stop quarrelling." The gentle youth walking at the back smiled and said, "Are not you looking for Biao Younger Sister to chat? Go in then."

After noisily entering the innermost courtyard, one saw Bai Lu and Shuang Jiang arrange some flora and fauna outside and when they saw them, they quickly said, "Young Lady is in the room waiting for you."

Luo Tan pushed open the curtain and called out, "Biao Youngest Sister."

There was no incense lit in the room, but one did not know where did the servants found a few jasmine, as the entire room was filled with a light and sweet floral scent. In front of the window there sat a young female, she was wearing a deep black silk clothes with a purple tipped skirt. It was an entire body of dark colours, it did not look old-fashioned at all but instead made her skin fair and translucent like jade. The light rain was falling in front of the window and when she heard the sounds, she slightly raised her head, revealing a pretty and delicate face.

Black pupils, graceful brows, pearly teeth and pomegranate lips which were intoxicating like a new moon. It was strange to say that this young female's appearance was very delicate, as if it was the morning glow of the snow that makes one feel pity, but her warm and smooth hair had an extreme beauty feeling. It was as if she was one who could withstand a great magnanimity. With such a calm bearing, there seemed to be a very different hard look to it, making her look seemingly weak but also a strong person.

She tilted her head and slightly smiled as her eyes moved, this made the other person's heart tremble, as if this casual smile of hers made this simple study into a jade Palace, and she was a noble sitting at the highest position, looking down faintly at the crowd.

The few people at the door all were slightly startled. Even if one were to see this frequently, one would still be inadvertently surprised by this young female's demeanour. The meaning of hovering around without any ability to lift a hand or move a leg, was roughly talking about this.