190-191

Chapter 190: Face Off

On this day, there was an uninvited guest that came to the residence of Prince Ding.

The oncoming person brought a long spear and looked martial and heroic. From one look, one could that it was a person who had been though arduous training in the battlefield. The brows were resulted and as the person stood firmly at the doors of the residence of Prince Ding, one felt that the visit was ill-intended.

The guards at the gate stopped this burly big man but this big man said, "Take me to see Prince Rui."

This person have an unfriendly tone of voice but the people of the residence of Prince Rui were used to it and even the servants was somewhat arrogant. As if one did not take this, they still respectfully said, "Without any invitation, His Highness will not see outsiders."

Just the big man about to get angry, a shocked voice was heard from inside, "General Shen." When one look up, it was Tie Yi who strode over. After walking over, he glared at that guard and respectfully said, "General Shen, the servant is not sensible and hope that you are magnanimous enough to forgive. This subordinate will bring you now to see His Highness."

That guard's eyes widen. Most likely he only now understood who 'General Shen' was and looked at the other person with suspicion as it seemed that he did not expect that the other person would come at this time.

Shen Xin had a stomachfuls of anger. These days he toss and turn restlessly in bed and every time he thought about the suspicion he made a few days back, he was unable to sleep well. One had thought that as time went by, this matter would gradually fade away but did not expect that as time went on, one's heart was unable to let it go.

Shen Xin was one that did not like to stir matters up thus whenever he had any doubts, he must clear it up, not to motion that this was a matter relating to Shen Miao's lifelong event. Thus he finally decided to make a trip to the residence of Prince Rui. No matter what was the result, he must understand everything.

Who knew that when he arrived, there was a guard that did not have eyes and made his already uneasy heart become unhappy.

Fortunately Tie Yi could see the situation and saw that Shen Xing seemed to be somewhat unhappy and thought of ways to open up his mind. He said that lately everyone in the residence of Prince Rui was busy about the matter of the marriage so that Shen Miao would be married grandly and Ming Qi would not lose face.

As Shen Xin followed Tie Yi, it was indeed like what Tie Yi had said. Everyone in the residence of Prince Rui was putting up decorations and making it very festive. No matter what, the people in the residence of Prince Rui had valued this marriage heavily and it was something that made one comfortable and thus Shen Xin's heart was better.

After arriving at the door of a room, Tie Yi stopped and said, "This subordinate cannot enter His Highness's study room. One had already reported so General Shen can go on in directly."

Shen Xin was thinking that in a while, the conversation he would have with Prince Rui was very private and could not be heard by outsiders. If the servants were unable to enter the study room then it would be much more convenient. At the same time there were some doubts in his heart. Prince Rui did not allow servants to enter and only let him enter alone, could it be that he would be taking care of him later? However in a turn of a moment, he changed his mind. With Prince Rui's abilities that he should with Shen Qiu, it would not become a situation that he would be in a position that he had his hands bound and unable to do anything.

Although he thought of so many things, Shen Xin's face was still calm as he lifted his foot to enter. However he saw a white furry thing dashing out the door and upon a clearer look, it was a white tiger. It was just that its body was still small and was whining as it rushed over.