132-133

Chapter 132: This Prince Help You

It was most probably that the mansion that the Qins were staying at was repaired, as it was somewhat different from the setting the Ming Qi's mansion would have. When Shen Miao entered she had discovered that this Yan Qing Lane's mansion was renovated by the Qin people, as it was the same style as the Qin country's Palaces and was extremely luxurious.

The Qin people loved sparkling golden things, just like the previous Shen Miao, most likely it was because they thought that gold could highlight their wealth, that even some of the bricks in the Palace were made of gold. The first time Shen Miao went to the Qin country, she was envious when she saw the Palace. But now thinking about it, the Imperial family of the Qin country's love of such sparkle and gold was not flattering at all, to be such in a rush to show off one's wealth, it was really a cliché.

Shen Miao finally saw Princess Ming An, after the maid who was showing the way lead them to the gardens.

Princess Ming An sat at the small stone table in the garden. The stone table was decorated with silk embroidered butterflies' handkerchiefs, and on top of them were plates of exquisite snacks and a pot of tea. There was a small pond next to it which still had not yet frozen due to the season, and the red carps in the pond were wagging their tails. A few maids were holding a small bowl as they sat by the side feeding the fishes.

Shen Miao stood straight in front of Princess Ming An and greeted her.

Princess Ming An turned around.

Among the Ming Qi, the Great Liang and the Qin country, the Great Liang was the most powerful nation and upon comparison, the Ming Qi and the Qin county were undoubtedly much inferior. If comparison was made between the Ming Qi and the Qin country, then the Qin country was much better than the Ming Qi because the Qin's troops were much stronger.

Perhaps it was the Ming Qi's Imperial family, the Fu family who overly wanted to consolidate the military power in their Fu family and dare not decentralise it. After so many years, there was no outstanding Generals. For example, Shen Xin and Xie Ding, when both of them were not as good as the past, the Ming Qi was unable to find anyone from families with military lineage to replace their positions. Thus in this tribute banquet, Emperor Wen Hui called back Shen Xin in a hurry, lest he lose face in front of the other countries.

Perhaps the Qin country also knew that they were inferior to the Great Liang but was well above the Ming Qi, as when the Qin country's people were in front of the Ming Qi's people they would have a sense of superiority. This was an annoying feeling, so when Shen Miao went over to the Qin country in her past life, all the lowly ranked maids in the Qin Palace would look down on her, much less the Qin country's Imperial family, which did more unspeakable things. Since she was living in the foot of others, they trampled the Ming Qi's dignity under their feet.

Seeing Princess Ming An at this moment, all the memories of the previous lifetime surfaced up.

"Today BenGong invited you over but originally one thought that you would not dare to come. One did not think that you would actually come over. You do have guts." Princess Ming An glanced at Shen Miao and her gaze became dark and gloomy. She was wearing a golden silk flower gauzed robes today, and her hairstyle was the best looking on in the Qin country but upon seeing Shen Miao's lilac cloak and light makeup, it proved to be inferior by comparison.

In fact Princess Ming An was very delicate and beautiful, and even among the females in the Imperial family of the Qin country, there was a special exquisiteness about her. But there were many different things of personality traits, Shen Miao's appearance was graceful and gentle but her traits were her pair of attractive eyes. The dignified look made her seem that there was no weak or feeble air, as if she was a high ranking female in the Palace for many years, that there was an air of nobility throughout her body.