152-153

Chapter 152: Farce

Once Wan YiNiang heard that someone from the family of the Minister of Land came, she trembled as she looked outside. Even though she knew that this matter was not of Shen Dong Ling's doing, but now all the dirty water was poured onto her. If the Wang family want to pursue the matter, they would definitely start from Shen Dong Ling. Wan YiNiang had only Shen Dong Ling as daughter so how could her heart not ache, but her words were lowly and carried little weight. Even though she wanted to save Shen Dong Ling from the fire and water, she could not do anything.

Everyone looked at one another before Old Shen Furen said, "Invite the people from the Wang family in."

The Wang family's people who came were a dark strong woman and a few maids that were of rather high status. That dark strong woman's face was originally dark and when she entered through the door, her face was solemn, she had a wide and round waist and made others tremble in fear. It seemed that she was here to attack with condemnations.

Upon seeing Wan YiNiang crying on the floor in the Shen residence, she was not even moved by it and everyone had been made aware of that. Old Shen Furen frowned and just as she wanted to speak, one heard that dark strong woman saying, "One dare to ask where is Wan YiNiang of the Second household?"

Wan YiNiang's heart jumped in shock and the more despair she felt, the more Chen Rou Qiu on the other hand was relieved. If the other party took it out on Wan YiNiang then the Shen family would definitely not protect her. Chen Rou Qiu's heart kept thinking to torture this pair of mother and daughter to death, as they dared to set their crooked minds on Shen Yue. This was simply intolerable.

Thinking about this, Chen Rou Qiu went forward with a smile, "Not hiding from Mama, when one heard about the yesterday's residence matter, we were extremely terrified. It is just that our family's Yue-er was wronged for nothing, and your residence's Eldest Young Master must be extremely shocked and angry. With regards to this matter, it is our Shen residence that did not properly discipline and caused such a big scandal. One wished that after the Master and Furen of the in-laws got angry, they would calmly think about it. I have already scolded Yue-er for being too trusting. This matter is truly very..."

That dark strong woman did not cared for Chen Rou Qiu's words and asked again with a dark expression, "One dare to ask where is Wan YiNiang of the Second household?"

Everyone was startled. Chen Rou Qiu did not expect that this woman would actually give her such a face. But upon seeing everyone's expression, she still had to maintain the gentle and demurred everyday look. Moreover, the Wang family were the victims, so it was hard for one to say anything. Old Shen Furen said, "The one kneeling on the floor is Madam Wan."

Wan YiNiang's face was filled with grief and tears, but that dark strong woman surprised everyone by reaching out her hand to help Wan YiNiang up. Not only was she not impertinent or blaming, she was instead rather respectful, "Eldest Young Mistress misses her Mother so Eldest Master let this servant fetch Wan YiNiang to the residence of the Minister of Land to stay. This servant especially made this trip, hoping that Old Furen would allow it."

When the words were said, everyone in Rong Jing Tang was stunned.

What 'Eldest Young Mistress misses her Mother so Eldest Master let this servant fetch Wan YiNiang to the residence of the Minister of Land to stay'?

Who was Eldest Young Mistress? Who is the mother of Eldest Young Mistress? Shen Dong Ling? Madam Wan?

Chen Rou Qiu already felt something was not encouraging when the dark strong woman held Wan YiNiang up and when she heard those words, she almost lost consciousness. Shen Wan's face sank, "What is the meaning of the In-laws actions?"