Prologue

"Push, Ma'am, just a little more!" the nurse demanded as the greenette tightened her grip on the bed and tried to push more. 

"I can see the head, just a little more, ma'am!" 

'I don't know if I can push anymore!' she thought as she felt like she was about to explode in pain. 

Suddenly, after another push, the room echoed with a baby's cry and the greenette tried to lift her head up to see a baby in the nurse's arms. The little baby was crying its eyes out, and all the greenette could see was a little tuft of Dark Green hair from its tiny head. 

"It's a girl." the nurse said, as she cradled the baby in her arms. 

"We might have one baby out, but we still need to get the other one out now." another nurse interrupted the serene cry of the baby girl. 

'I have to do this again? What made me think having twins was going to be easy?' the greenette thought as sweat streamed down her forehead.

While the greenette was still in the surgery room–ready to do the entire process again–her mother and her husband's parents were standing outside in the waiting room. 

"Geez, where's that brat, he said he'd be late, but this is ridiculous. You don't just miss your own kids' birth!" the woman with spiky blonde hair and Ruby Red eyes huffed. 

"He'll be here any minute now dear, just calm down." the man with brown hair and eyes mumbled to his stiff wife. 

'I hope Izuku's doing okay. Just hearing her cries when delivering a baby sounds very painful, and she has to do this twice since it's twins. My poor baby.' the woman with Dark Green and Emerald Green eyes thought.

"Koko..." 

The greenette looked down at the little boy sitting next to her. The little boy had spiky Ash Blond hair and Ruby Red eyes just like his father, but seemed to show that he could have the personality of his mother. 

"What is it, Katsuma?" the greenette asked. 

"Koko, is mama okay? She's crying." the little boy mumbled in a worried tone. 

"Ah- hmph, your mama will be just fine, little Katsuma. You're about to be a big brother." the woman answered in a sweet tone. 

"Am I gonna have a little brother, or little sister?" the little boy asked. 

"Hmm... maybe both, who knows."

And the sound of a second baby's cry was heard and all of them stood up from their seats. They stood in their places for a few minutes, until the doctor–who delivered both babies–walked out of the room and took off their mask. 

"Congratulations to both families, it's a baby girl and a baby boy! Both are healthy and actually weigh almost the same." the doctor said. 

"And... And what about the mother? What about my daughter?" the greenette asked worriedly. 

"Not to worry ma'am, she's doing just fine. Just give us a few minutes to move the mother and the babies to a new and clean room and then all of you can see them." the doctor answered. 

"Mama..." 

The doctor looked down at the little blond as he still had a worried expression on his face. 

"Don't worry, little one, you're gonna be a big brother and your mommy's gonna get all better." the doctor said sweetly, as they smiled at him.