31: Nightmares

( Note: This chapter is gonna be skipping around a bit, just a heads up now! Enjoy the chapter! )

It seemed like another peaceful morning for our couple, or so we thought, as the blond was struggling to sleep because of what seemed like a dream. 

His eyes burst open and sweat covered his face as he sat up from what he thought he saw. 

'What... What was that?' he thought, panting as he rubbed his head. He tried to think about what he saw and strangely, he saw what could only be described as Izuku being taken away from him in his dream. 

Though it sounds simple, it didn't feel so simple as he would hear her voice and scream for him, but he couldn't reach out to her, more like he didn't want to reach out to her. 

'Why... Why did I dream of something like that? I've had nightmares before, but... but nothing like that.' he thought. 

He glanced over at the sleeping greenette lying next to him in the bed and how calm and peaceful she appeared. 

'Whatever that was... it's gonna bother me all day.'

About 30 minutes after the blond woke up, Izuku heard her alarm go off which woke her up instantly. She turned the alarm off and sat up to yawn and stretch her arms, and once she was done, she turned her head to see her husband wasn't there. 

'Hm? Did he wake up early? I didn't even notice him getting up.' she thought, but soon smelled something sweet and fragrant coming from downstairs and knew it had to be him. 

So she got out of bed, went to the bathroom to wash her face and take a quick shower. After doing that, she dried herself off, picked out her clothes for the day and then got dressed. It seemed like ever since she's been getting a lot more help from Katsuki, that she's been able to dress up like she used to for work, not that she was complaining.

She left the bedroom and walked down the stairs to see her kids sitting at the table and her husband making breakfast like usual, but she always smiled every time she saw it. 

"It smells good in here." she commented. 

"Mama!" 

"Good morning, Katsuma! Did you have a good sleep?" she asked, walking up to the little boy as he quickly nodded his head. 

As she soon hugged the little boy, she looked up to see how serious and focused Katsuki was on his cooking, which only made her heart jump a little in her chest. 

"Good morning, Kacchan!" 

But what she didn't expect was for him to not answer her as he remained focused. 

'Hm? That's weird.'

She walked around the table and stood next to him and tried to say it again, but he still didn't react. 

'Is he ignoring me?' 

"Hello~ Is there a Kacchan in there?" she asked, waving her hand in front of his face. 

Right away, the blond jumped and jerked his head to look at her. 

"What're you doing!?!?" 

"Ack! Y-You weren't answering me, so I had to see if you were ignoring me or not." she answered right away. 

"Huh? You called me?" 

"Yes, a couple times." 

'Crap, I was thinking about that dream I had and lost track of thought that I didn't know Deku was calling me.' he thought.