42: Wet

The feeling of something warm and wrapped around her made the greenette start to wake up and question what was going on. At first she felt warmth hitting her back, but then it felt like she was submerged in this warmth. 

'Hm? What's going on... why do I feel so... hot?' she thought as she suddenly felt sweat rolling down her forehead, and then she opened her eyes. 

She realized that she was sitting in hot water that caused her sweat–that's fine–but what surprised her was that she felt like she was sitting up against something that was a lot hotter. 

'What is-' 

"You awake?" 

She instantly recognized the voice that was coming from behind her and she jerked her head to see in the corner of her sight spiky blond hair.

"K-Kacchan!" 

"Took you long enough to wake up."

The greenette jerked her head back to look around at what was in front of her and she was right on the thought that she was submerged in warm water, as she was sitting in a bathtub. 

'W-Wait, if I'm in a bathtub and Kacchan's here... then...' She paused as she looked down at herself to see she was completely nude and her ears turned a Bright Red from embarrassment. 

"What's with you?" 

"K-Kacchan..." 

"Huh?" 

"W-Where are we?" she asked. 

"We're at home." he answered. 

"A-And... w-what're we doing in the bathtub... together?" she stuttered. 

"Oh yeah, after I got you out of that ice box, I took you to the hospital, and after your body heat was back, I brought you back home. Takashi told me to make sure to keep you warm, and a bath was the only idea I had." Katsuki answered, nonchalantly.

"So... WHY ARE YOU IN THE BATH WITH ME?!?!?!" she screamed. 

"Huh? Why ask me that? I'm the one that kept you warm in that damn ice box, so I figured I should keep you warm in a bath too." Katsuki said, not even fazed by her scream. 

"B-But our bathtub isn't big enough for two people!" 

"Yeah it is, we're proving it." Katsuki muttered. 

She didn't think her own husband would do something like this, and because she was so embarrassed, she felt sweat rolling down the back of her neck. 

"So... hot..." she mumbled as her cheeks flushed slightly. 

"Ah- hold on." he said as he reached his arms out and she shut her eyes, afraid of what he could possibly be doing behind her. 

But all that worry vanished when she felt his hands gently pull her hair from off her shoulders and started folding her hair and placing a clip in her hair. 

"There, better?" he asked.

She reached her hand behind her head to feel that her hair was tied into a messy bun and no longer in the way. 

"Oh... thank you..." she mumbled, but went back to feeling embarrassed as she immediately pulled her arms up and tried to cover her bare chest with them. 

'It's been so long since the last time Kacchan's seen me in my birthday suit, that I don't even know if I can look him in the eyes. And the last time me and Kacchan had a bath together... we had towels on...' she thought as her cheeks blossomed more. 

Katsuki could easily notice the subtle shiver the greenette was making and he smirked, as he lifted his arms up and then wrapped them around her and pulled her closer to him.