1: Plot Line

( Time Skip to 1 year later! )

It's been over a year since that beautiful day that the twins of Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo were born. People figured that now that this adorable couple would be living a happy life with 3 kids and having no problems, it seems that people don't know what's really happening behind closed doors. 

Ever since the twins were born, it seems Katsuki's kind of been distancing himself from his own wife and kids and Izuku's noticed it for a while. Katsuki's been wrapped in hero work from the beginning and it's gotten to the point that he'll come home really late at night or sometimes not go home at all. 

Though the two haven't argued or fought about this kind of issue that Katsuki isn't around his kids that much, there has been a space in between the two of them. 

And what about Izuku?

Well, back when she found out she was pregnant with Katsuma–their first child–Izuku restricted herself to not do any hero work and only do her other job at I-Island where she creates hero suits and items. 

It didn't take long for the greenette to get pregnant again after Katsuma was born, and that just meant she had to restrict herself from hero work even longer. But she's not complaining, as she gets to spend as much time with her own kids as much as she wants, even at work. 

That's right, she's been bringing her own kids to her workplace just so she doesn't have to hire a babysitter. She's always wanted to show her own children what kind of job she does, and she's been doing this from the very beginning.

"Aigoo~ Why is it that every time I see you bring your kids here, they look cuter than the last time I see them?" Melissa asked in a baby-ish tone while looking at Katsuma. 

This lovely young lady is Melissa Shields, she's the Head Director–David Shields–daughter and is the Assistant Director to her father. Well, more like Melissa and Izuku have been sharing this Assistant Director position together, but not in a competing way of course. 

Though Melissa is still not married, isn't dating and keeps herself busy with her work, she always gets thrilled when she sees Izuku bring her kids to work with her. 

"Mama, she's talking baby again." Katsuma pointed out. 

"Be nice, Katsuma, you know Melissa. You act like you don't see my kids that often, Melissa. You see them practically everyday." Izuku noted, looking up at the blonde. 

"I know, but I still can't believe you're happily married, have 3 kids and even bring them here. Pretty soon your kids are gonna want to work here." Melissa added. 

"Well... I wouldn't say 'happily married'." Izuku muttered. 

"Hm? Is everything okay with you and Dynamite?" Melissa asked. 

"Ah- well... you see..."

Just when Izuku was about to explain why she'd said such a statement, she glanced up to see a man with Bright Red shaggy hair and eyes, freckles covering his cheeks and he seemed to have a bright and cheery smile. 

"Um, Melissa, who's that?" Izuku asked, pointing at the man. 

"Hm? Oh, I forgot you took a week off last week and I didn't get to tell you who that guy is. Hey, Ron, come over here!" Melissa yelled and caught the redhead's attention. He walked up to them and remained to have a bright smile on his face. 

"Ron, this is my coworker–as well as the other Assistant Director–Izuku. She's the one who designed the current Number 1 hero's suit." Melissa explained to the man.