59: Beastmode

The couple looked up at the tall building and their eyes widened and their hearts dropped to see Dean holding Katsuma out the window. 

"You son of a-" 

"KATSUMA!!!"

'Just as I thought, getting all weak in the knees just from the sight of their precious son being held to his doom.' 

"Whatever will you do to get your precious son back? I wonder?" Dean teased. 

'I can't believe I was so stupid to forget all about Katsuma and leave him behind, what kind of mother am I?' 

"We'll give you whatever you want, just give us back our son!" Izuku exclaimed. 

"Deku!" 

"Really? Anything I want?" 

"Yes! Anything, you can even take my life!" 

"Deku, don't say that!" 

"But I mean it!" Izuku yelled straight at her husband. 

"I'm a mother who's supposed to protect her family, and that means I'm willing to risk anything to keep my son safe. And you would do the same, Kacchan!" 

"Deku... Arg- then you can take my life too!" Katsuki yelled in response. 

'My my, both of them are wanting to give up their lives easier than I thought. Who knew they'd do something like this even after falling out a window.'

"Both of your lives sound like a good deal, but how do I know both of you will take your word for it?" 

"We can make a contract if we have to, so give us our son!!!" Izuku yelled. 

"A contract hm? I like that idea, alright then, you've piqued my interests so I'll return you your son." Dean answered. 

'What? That's all we had to do, but why does this feel like another damn trap?' Katsuki thought. 

"Then unlock the doors and let us come up and make a contract." Izuku said. 

"Mmmh... Actually..." 

The greenette's eyes widened as she noticed the smirk on Dean's face even from how high up in the sky he was. 

"I think it'd be better to get your son back this way." And without a second thought, he swung his arm and released the little boy's shirt and Katsuma started falling from the sky.

"KATSUMA!!!" 

"Hahahaha~ Oh that was just as fun as the first time!" Dean laughed. 

"You really are a man who's lost your humanity." a voice from behind him stated. 

"Eh~ And who thinks to testify with that kind of stateme-" 

Dean swiftly turned his body around and froze the second he recognized the Dark Green hair and the Emerald Green left eye. 

"It's Emra!" Izuku yelled. 

"Izuku, Katsuki, you better think of something quick and catch Katsuma now before it's too late." Emra warned, and Izuku looked up at the sky and came up with the only option left. 

"Kacchan..." 

Katsuki looked over at his wife to see her hands were shaking. 

"W-What is it?" 

"I need you to throw me."

"What?" 

"We don't have time! I need you to throw me in the direction of Katsuma and I'll catch him!" The blond looked up to see his son falling, and after thinking about it, he nodded at her.