34: I'm Here

As her eyes burst open, Izuku looked to find herself facing Emra. 

"Hm? Emra... Is that you?" 

"Izuku, are you okay?" 

Izuku made a slight nod as she tried to sit up. She looked around from where she was to find herself in the hospital room and on the floor. 

"I'm... I'm back?" 

"Hah- I should've told you before I left you alone that you shouldn't have made physical contact with Katsuki because the quirk can spread to your body and cause- wait- Did you see Amy in your consciousness?" Emra asked. 

"Ah- mn." 

Emra was speechless, she's never met someone who's been affected by Amy's quirk and managed to get out of it. 

"How long was I unconscious?" Izuku asked.

"About 10 minutes, but that's not important! But now that this has happened, I think I know just how to get Katsuki out of Amy's quirk." Emra stated. 

"Hm? But I thought you had a plan already?" 

"I did, but now that I know that you've dispersed the effect that happened to you, it should be a lot easier to get Katsuki back." Emra answered. 

"Ah- then is there anything I can do?" 

"Yes, you're going to be the one going into Katsuki's consciousness instead of me." Emra stated. 

Izuku batted her eyes a few times and didn't even think that was possible. 

"How- How do you do that?" 

"It won't be difficult, but you need to stay focused so you don't get affected again. If you go into Katsuki's consciousness, then you'll be able to understand what's causing all of his nightmares. Just try to find a way in his consciousness to make him break free from Amy's quirk, you think you can do that?" Emra asked.

Izuku was nervous at just the thought of what her cousin just explained, but knowing that she managed to break from Amy's quirk meant that she could probably help Katsuki break from his nightmares. 

"I... Mn! Yes, I can!" 

"Good, then give me your hand." Izuku reached her right hand out and took Emra's left hand as Emra reached her own left hand and rested it on Katsuki's forehead. 

"Now, place your hand on his chest and we'll begin."

( Note: Yes, I'm sure this sounds like an exorcism, but let's keep going! )

Izuku rested her hand over his chest and felt how fast his heart beat was going and how hot his body felt. 

"Focus as much as you can and I'll be able to send you into his consciousness, and then I'll leave the rest to you." Izuku nodded and tried to relax her mind and calm her thoughts as she was ready to go into the blond's mental thoughts. 

Emra took a deep breath as she pulled her eye patch off her right eye and soon the three of them began to glow an Emerald Green. 

"Emerald... Shining!!!" 

The glow grew bigger and bigger and swallowed them and Izuku could feel her conscious self somehow leaving her body and entering the blond's mind.

Her eyes opened in an instant and the greenette looked around to see everything was completely Black, far different from her own mind.