73: Superhuman

"Hah- Very well. This'll be a 5 minute match, the last one standing wins."

As the two of them stood feet across from each other, all the students were getting pumped up to see how this would go. 

"Now kids, pay close attention, and learn from your peers." Izuku stated as her cat ears and tail poofed out of nowhere. 

"You want me to go easy, on you?" Katsuki teased. 

"Hmph, nope, I've handled fighting you before, Mr. Dynamite, so there's no need to go easy." Izuku replied as she pulled her whip off her hip and cracked it. 

"Your time starts now!"

Katsuki made the first move as he forced both his hands out in front of him and forced explosives to erupt from his hands straight at the greenette. Izuku didn't bat an eye as she quickly poofed right into her cat form and dodged the attack completely. 

"Woah! She can turn into a cat?!?!" 

"So cool!" 

Izuku poofed back to normal and stood across from her husband. 

"Not gonna use that little trick to dodge me the whole time, are you?" Katsuki asked. 

"Nope, just wanted a little warm up, but now's the real thing!" she yelled as she threw her whip which wrapped around the blond's left hand and then she pulled. 

But as much as she thought she was using all her force, it wasn't enough as Katsuki's feet only slid, and then he pulled her to come right towards her.

Izuku was ready this time as she ended up forcing her feet to be heading right to the blond's head, but he ducked and she flew over his head. He popped his head back up and whirled his body around to see the greenette originally facing his back. 

"Got anything else to try?" he joked as his hands were sparking 

"Hmph, c'mon, Mr. Dynamite, you clearly know that this isn't all I can do." she answered as she clutched her whip. 

Katsuki realized what she meant and looked down to see the whip was still wrapped around his wrist. He tried to pull it off himself, but it was too late as Izuku flipped the switch on her whip and sparks of electricity surged through the whip until it made complete contact with Katsuki.

The blond was smothered in Yellow lightning to the point he was on his knees as the whip's electricity soon stopped. 

"Does this mean I win?" Izuku asked. 

"Tch- Not by a long shot." Katsuki muttered as he clutched the whip that remained on his wrist and pulled it to make the greenette start flying towards him. 

Izuku knew he wasn't gonna dodge this time, she whirled her body around and was about to give him a kick in the face. That is until he casually grabbed her ankle and stopped her kick altogether. 

"I'm still kickin'" Katsuki smirked. 

"Ah- hmph, but you're not fast enough." Izuku muttered as she forced her body to twirl in the air and used her free leg to then kick her husband straight into the stomach, and he released her and flew back.

Katsuki pushed himself off from the ground and rubbed his stomach after that attack. 

'Damn, of course she's still kickin'.' he thought. 

'Alright, this is it. This is my final move that I can pull off and hopefully win! Here goes...' Izuku took a deep breath as she closed her eyes, but the second she opened her eyes, they glowed brightly and then smoke smothered around her.