21: Good to Me

"Thanks again for helping us find Katsuma, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki." Izuku started. 

"Of course, since you've helped us in the past, we couldn't down helping you." Yaoyorozu said happily. 

"I think it's a good time for us to go home anyway, this has been an eventful afternoon." Izuku added. 

"Hm? You're not going to stay here any longer?" Shoto asked. 

"No, since Katsuma did have a little tantrum before he ran off, we were planning on leaving then, but obviously that didn't plan out happening since Katsuma ran away. So now that he's found, we should go home, I think the twins have had enough time outside too." Izuku explained as she peeked her head into the stroller to see that both twins were back to sleep already. 

"Sorry things didn't go to plan for you two, but maybe next time you two decide to go out, we could tag along with our kids! It'll be like a double date!" Yaoyorozu suggested. 

"Hard pass." 

"Kacchan, don't be rude! I look forward to that happening. Let's get going now, bye Yaoyorozu, Todoroki." 

"Bye Izuku, Bakugo!"

'Damnit, so much for my plan on trying to get closer to Deku again.' Katsuki thought. 

"Hah- you really should be used to your old classmates and not be so rude to them, Kacchan." Izuku noted. 

"Tch- they're all a pain in the-" 

"Kacchan." 

Katsuki immediately stopped himself from swearing and then coughed to get back to talking. 

"It's not all of them are free either, they have kids too." Katsuki added. 

"That may be true, but that doesn't mean they won't try to invite us to join them either. I know you and Todoroki aren't close friends for reasons, and you and Yaoyorozu have different opinions, but you should be grateful for people like them because they're willing to help, even when kids are involved." Izuku explained. 

"Not everyone's like you where you make friends easily." 

"That's true as well, but you know what you do have? Effort." 

She did have a point, if Katsuki made so much effort into becoming the Number 1 hero, then he can put the same amount of effort into making better friends and maybe he wouldn't be so annoyed by the friends that he does have.

"Anyway, we should get home, I just hope that the ice cream didn't spoil Katsuma's appetite for the rest of the day." Izuku mumbled. 

'So much for me trying to show Deku that I'm actually trying. Damnit, how the fuck am I gonna fix- wait-' 

Just as he was in deep thought of what he could pull off, the blond glanced over to see that they were about to walk past the market, the same market that everyone knows Katsuma. 

'That's it, this has to work!' 

"Wait, Deku." 

Katsuki stopped in his tracks and Izuku turned her head to see that he stopped behind her. 

"Hm? What's wrong, Kacchan? We need to get home." 

"We will, but first..." he paused at pointed in the direction of the market and stated; 

"We need to go there."

"Hm? The market? Any reason exactly why we need to go to the market, and why today?" Izuku asked.