36: Think About You

As the light peeked through the windows and hit his face, the blond could only wake up with a groan at the thought that it was morning and he should get up. 

"It's too damn bright..." he muttered as he pulled the covers to hide from the light, but that didn't last long as he then pushed the covers away and sat up. 

"Wait! The nightmare's gone... So how long was I asleep?" he asked, but his question didn't get answered as he heard laughter coming from outside the room. 

He was confused, but also worried as to how long he'd been asleep and how much he'd missed. So he got out of bed, took a shower, changed his clothes and then left the bedroom.

Katsuki walked down the stairs and looked to see the kids playing with each other in the living room and Izuku and her mother; Inko, talking in the kitchen. 

'Deku...' 

"Papa!!!" 

Both greenette's and Katsuki looked at little Katsuma as he ran straight up to his dad and hugged his leg. 

"You're awake, yay!!!" Katsuma added. 

"Katsuma..." 

As much as he was surprised to see the little boy hugging him, he wasn't expecting the twins to be crawling up to him and wanting his attention just as much. 

"They were quite worried about you." Inko noted. Katsuki looked at the greenette's to see Izuku averting her eyes from him and looking almost shy. 

"How... How long was I out?" 

"A couple days, but it didn't help that you had a really bad fever, so Izuku was just as worried about you as the kids were." Inko teased. 

"M-Mom!" Izuku felt embarrassed about the comment, as she rubbed her arm.

"Papa, come play with us!" Katsuma begged. 

"Uh- I-" 

"Katsuma, he can play with you in a little bit. Kacchan..." Katsuki jerked his head over to see her face as she finally looked at him. 

"Could we talk for a minute? Mom, can you watch the kids for us?" 

"Of course, you two go ahead and talk." Izuku nodded as she walked up to the blond, grabbed his hand and pulled him to follow her back up the stairs. 

Katsuki knew this talk was gonna be important, but he was more worried about the greenette as he noticed her hand was shaking a lot when she pulled him to follow her. 

'Is she scared of me, or scared of what I will say to her?' he thought as he gulped at the thought that this chat was gonna be something he didn't want to hear. 

Izuku was biting her bottom lip as she kept thinking of what she was planning to say, because she didn't want all their progress to have gone to waste. She took a deep breath as they approached the top of the stairs and she tried to remember what her mother told her earlier that morning.

( Flashback )

"My goodness, it's been a little too long since the last time I came over here, Izuku, but it's so nice and clean!" Inko noted. 

"Hmph, I keep it clean just like how you did when you raised me." Izuku answered.

"Koko!" 

Both greenette's turned their heads to see little Katsuma on the other side of the room and a smile grew on his cute face. 

"Katsuma, look how big you've gotten! Come here, my sweet boy!" Inko said as she knelt down and held her arms out as the little boy ran right up to her and hugged her.