56: Vicious

"This is it." Izuku stated as they stood in front of the large and tall building. 

Katsuki looked up at the building and could see the name that this building belonged to; Gem Industries

"Is it just me, or does this building look familiar to you, Deku?" Katsuki asked. 

"It does... but I'm not sure why." Izuku answered as she tried to think of what could be so familiar to them, and that's when it hit her. 

'This... This building... I fell from this building years ago and ended up getting Amnesia and had to go back to America for a year! This... I lost my balance when me and Kacchan were on the top of the building, and though I tried to reach for Kacchan, I missed and ended up falling.' 

The greenette's body started shaking from that painful memory, as this was a memory that she almost didn't get the chance to see Katsuki after it happened.

All those painful moments and memories of the past erupted in her brain and she was getting shrouded by anxiety. 

"Mama?" 

Katsuki looked up at the greenette and could tell something wasn't right with her. 

"Deku, what's-" 

He looked at her eyes and got an instant flashback to when she got an anxiety attack months ago and her eyes appeared the same as they were now. Katsuki knew that whatever she was feeling was bad, so he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the closet bench and sat her down to help not make her pass out faster. 

"Papa, is mama okay?" Katsuma asked. 

"I-I-" 

Katsuki didn't know why she was suddenly feeling this way, so he gently rested his hand onto hers and stayed silent. 

"Mama..." 

Katsuma was just as worried, and so he sat on the bench and wrapped his adult arms around his mother. 

"Katsuma!" 

"Mama, it's okay. Please don't cry. Mama's strong and brave, please don't cry." Katsuma said sweetly as he started rubbing her back and making circles on her back which was something she'd do to him when he was scared.

It actually started working as Izuku could feel her son's calm touch and could feel the warmth of his hug shrouding her. Katsuma stopped rubbing her back and released her from the hug and looked her in the eyes. 

"Mama?" 

"Deku?" 

The greenette's fear and anxiety calmed down almost completely as she looked at the two blonds. 

"You okay, Deku?" Katsuki asked. 

"I-I-" 

"Please don't cry mama, me and papa are here." Katsuma said. Just hearing their worried tones eased the nerves down, and the second she took long and slow deep breaths, her anxiety settled and she was calm.

"Yeah... I'm okay." 

"You sure? You were fine before we got here." 

"Y-Yeah, it's just... This is the same building from... that day." Izuku mumbled. 

"'That day'? What day are you-" 

"There's something I need to tell you too..." 

The greenette's voice rang in his ears from that flashback in his head, and that's when he finally understood why she was like this. 

"Oh- I got it." 

"Yeah, I didn't think this would happen either." Izuku muttered. Katsuki clenched his teeth and then grabbed his wife's hands and looked up at her.