Epilogue: The Feels for My Crush

It's been years since the battle against the notorious Gem Industries, but ever since that entire debacle, the Bakugo/Midoriya family is still together and happy. The time has flown by quickly that now it's an important day for the couple's kids; the U.A. Sports festival!

"Katsuma~ Are you ready for today? Hm? Katsuma?" Izuku peeked her head into her oldest son's room to see her teenage blond, at the age of 17, sitting on his bed not dressed yet. 

"Katsuma? What's wrong sweetie?" she asked as entered the room and sat next to her son who remained silent. 

"Are you nervous about today? You shouldn't be, this is your last year of doing the sports festival, and you did really well your past 2 years. You're just like your dad and have gotten first both years while being in the Hero Course." 

"It's not about the festival." 

"Hm? It's not, then what is it about, Katsuma?" Izuku asked. 

"It's... Mom?" 

"Y-Yes?" 

"Did you confess to dad first?" Katsuma asked, looking up at his mother with earnest. 

"Ah- That's quite strange for you to randomly ask, but it was your dad that confessed to me first, but I was the one who asked him out first." Izuku answered.

"R-Really?" 

"Mn. Ah~ Now I get it, did you make another bet with one of your friends that if you lose the sports festival, you have to confess to the person that you like?" Izuku teased, which made the blond blush. 

"I-It's sort of like that, but I have to confess if I'm in the top three for the festival." Katsuma mumbled. 

"Then it sounds to me that you're nervous and want to lose, hm?" 

"I-I- I don't wanna lose, then dad'll be mad at me, but... but I don't wanna lose this chance to finally confess to the girl I like." Katsuma explained. 

"I see, you're torn on what to do. Hmmm... Let your heart decide then." 

"Huh?" 

"By the time that me and your dad were having feelings towards one another, we were both scared of the outcome of what would happen around, but we got through it together. So do you really wanna hold in those feelings forever?" Izuku asked. 

"Well... no." 

"Then go out there and do your best, hm?" 

"Mn! I will. Thanks mom." 

"You're welcome sweetie, now get ready before you're late."

"Nii-chan, hurry up!!!" Izuki whined as she and her twin brother–Izumu who are both at the age of 15–were waiting outside for their big brother. 

"Are you guys gonna be there to watch us?" Katsuma asked. 

"Of course we are, sweetie, for you and your brother and sister." Izuku answered. 

"Remember all the training we've done, got it, my little Dynamite?" Katsuki reminded him as he messed up his hair. 

"Dad~" 

"Now get going. We'll be there in a little bit." 

"Bye mom, bye dad!" 

"All of you please be careful, and do your best!"