4: Hurt and Pain

"STOP!!!" she yelled as she pushed the blond away from her. 

Katsuki wasn't expecting her to shove him away, but maybe he was just being too forceful and it made her uncomfortable. 

"Ah- Deku, sorry... did I hurt you?" he asked. 

She couldn't even look him in the eyes as she was panting and thinking through everything and had the instant thought of the worst outcome. 

'Is Kacchan... cheating on me? What else would it be if he has a lipstick kiss mark on his neck and he smells like Roses. He was even in a rush to leave the house this morning too... So does this mean he really doesn't love me anymore?' she thought.

"D-Deku, can you hear me?" he asked. 

She looked up at him and he had a worried expression on his face while panting to catch his breath. 

"I-I... This was a mistake." she mumbled. 

"What?" 

She pushed him away more while she sat up from the bed and grabbed her shirt to put it back on. 

"I'm really uncomfortable right now, so I'm just going to go sleep on the couch for the night." she muttered without looking at him. 

Katsuki didn't know what the greenette was thinking and he immediately grabbed her hand to stop her from leaving. 

"Why can't you just stay here with me? I-I won't do anything else, so just stay here and-" 

"No." 

His eyes widened as he watched her look at him, and her expression almost appeared disgusted at him. 

"Just being in the same room with you right now is uncomfortable." she stated as she pulled her arm away from him and then left the room and closed the door behind him.

Katsuki remained standing there in shock from what he just heard her say; she was uncomfortable by him. 

'She's never... said something like that to me before. Was I really forcing myself on her too much? I just couldn't hold myself back, and usually she would've been fine with me forcing myself, but now... she's not? Everything was going fine, so was she really just uncomfortable with me just now?' he thought and felt his chest throb in pain. 

He looked back at the bed and for some reason didn't like the fact that he was most likely going to be sleeping here alone for the night. He grit his teeth at the thought and then stormed into the bathroom to take a hot shower to calm himself down. 

And after taking that shower to relieve himself, he grabbed the covers off the bed and ended sleeping on the floor for the night.

She stood on the other side of the door and bit her bottom lip trying to fight back the tears forming in her eyes. 

'Of all things... he has to be cheating on me, but why? Has he really lost his love for me and is now just playing with me? I should've known from how he was acting this morning when he rushed out the door to go to work. And it would make sense why he's been coming home so late recently... all because he's fallen out of love with me.' she thought as a single tear dropped down her cheek. 

She rubbed her eyes and sighed as she walked away from the bedroom door and went down the stairs to head into the living room. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped herself up tightly in it and let her body fall onto the couch on its own and she cried her eyes out.

"Umm... Are you feeling okay, Izuku? You don't really look all that great." Melissa noted, looking at the physically drained greenette.