32: Torture

"Katsuma!" 

"Mimi!!!" 

Katsuma ran straight into Mitsuki's arms and was wrapped into a tight hug and squeezed. 

"Oh, I miss this little boy! You've gotten so big too! You're growing too fast!" Mitsuki said as she squeezed him again. 

"Mimi, that hurts!" 

Izuku and Katsuki were invited by Katsuki's parents to stop by and have a little lunch with them. It was obvious that Katsuma couldn't wait to see his grandparents and rushed to the door to see them, as Izuku still had the stroller with the twins inside. 

'I'm glad Katsuma still gets excited to see Kacchan's parents. Hm?'

The greenette looked in the corner of her eye to see how expressionless and physically drained Katsuki appeared. 

'He doesn't look any better, in fact, he might be getting worse. He still hasn't told me what's wrong–even when I ask–and he's still ignoring me. I know Emra told me to keep an eye on him and let her know if he actually ends up passing out, but that hasn't happened yet. What's going on inside your head that you won't tell me, Kacchan?' she thought. 

"Silly me, I didn't even say hello to you two or even the cute little twins here." Mitsuki stated as she walked up to them with Katsuma in her arms. 

"It's alright, Mrs. Bakugo, you were occupied at the moment." Izuku noted with a laugh. 

"And you-" 

Katsuki barely looked at his own mother and his expression remained the same.

"Geez, you look like a wreck. Is taking care of 3 kids that difficult for you?" Mitsuki asked, but not with a lot of worry in her voice. 

"I'm fine." 

"H-He's just working a lot lately so he hasn't been getting a lot of rest!" Izuku blurted, trying to not make the blond's mother worried. 

"Hm, well alright. Let's get inside, the weather's starting to get cooler than I expected." Mitsuki said. 

"U-Um, Mrs. Bakugo, can you handle watching the kids for a second? I need to talk to Kacchan for a minute." 

"Oh, we'll go on ahead then." Mitsuki said as she took the stroller from the greenette and went inside. 

Katsuki was about to walk towards the house, but was instantly stopped when the greenette held her arms out and stood right in front of him.

"What're you doing?" 

"Kacchan, we need to talk." 

"About what?" 

"About you." 

"What about me? There's nothing wrong." 

"There is something wrong, Kacchan, and I wanna know what it is." Izuku responded. 

Katsuki sighed and averted his eyes from her, which made the greenette know that there really was something he was hiding from her. 

"Kacchan-" 

"There's nothing wrong, and if there was, I would've told you." 

"Stop lying, Kacchan, I've been watching you for the past couple weeks and you're not acting like your usual self." she stated. 

"I'm just the same, so stop worrying and let's-" 

"No you're not! You've been ignoring me like you did before! You're making me watch the kids all the time like before too! I know something's bothering you because you've been losing a lot of sleep from it! I know you've been going out late every night and coming home with your hands swollen. I want to help you and know what's wrong, but if you don't tell me, then you're only going to get worse." Izuku monologued.