49: Playdate

"Izuku!" 

The couple jerked their heads behind them to see Emra running up to them. 

"Emra... Hah-" 

Izuku's strength instantly was erased the second she saw her cousin and felt herself fall. 

"Deku!" 

Katsuki caught her just in time, and right in the same time as the ice cage that trapped little Katsuma burst into bits and he also ran up to his mother. 

"Mama!" 

Emra caught up to them to see that Izuku passed out, and she sighed to see the sight. 

'Geez, she's still got a long way to go if she's to face Alex and Hayley in the near future.' Emra thought, but then moved her attention to see Damian lying on the ground and unable to move. 

"It appears you two handled Damian, but it wasn't easy, I assume?" Emra asked. 

"Yeah... but that prick deserved it." Katsuki muttered.

Emra walked up to the beaten Damian, and his expression easily filled with fear more than what he just went through. 

"E-Emra... Y-You- W-Why are you... here?" Damian stuttered. 

"It seems you're still as troublesome as the others, and I can only assume that Dean will be even more troublesome than what you've done today. Diana told me that you learned something new with your quirk and could create facades. Hmph, but did you really believe that your little illusions could fool just anybody?" Emra remarked with a subtle smile, and Damian felt like his body was about to freeze into ice from fear. 

'Has she... Has Emra been training those two? Or has she just trained her?' Damian thought, as the memory of that intense gaze Izuku gave him minutes ago was still engraved in his brain.

"Now that you've been dealt with, it's time to take you back and make sure you don't pull anything else ridiculous. And don't even try to attempt fighting me, as you and I both know that your little illusions don't work on me." Emra stated as she grabbed Damian by the collar of his shirt and started dragging him with her. 

"Ah- I suppose I should tell you this, Katsuki." Emra stopped in her tracks and looked back at the blond. 

"What now?" 

"From what it looks like, Izuku should only need proper rest since it appears the only thing she's damaged is her energy and mentality. Melissa's waiting outside the facility with the twins, and she already knows that Katsuma is with you as I told her the Katsuma she thought she had was just an illusion. And before you expect that Diana and Damian's brother; Dean, is just as bad or worse than what you've just witnessed, you're sadly mistaken as he doesn't even use his quirk. Just listen to me and take Izuku and your kids home. Take it easy tomorrow, it is New Year's Eve tomorrow anyway." Emra explained and then walked off with Damian still dragging behind her.

'Just how many more of these guys are there? Fucking annoying.' 

"Papa." 

Katsuki looked at the little blond who only had a worried expression on his face. 

"Is mama okay?" 

"Ah- yeah... Yeah, she'll be okay. Let's go find your brother and sister and then we can go home." Katsuki answered. 

He rested his arms underneath the greenette, and while he was about to lift her up off the ground, he felt small arms wrap around his neck and he looked to see Katsuma trying to get on his back. He sighed as he felt like there was a lot of weight on his shoulders, physically and mentally, but he carried his wife in his arms and his son on his shoulders and walked out of the facility to find the twins.