13: Inferiority Complex

"Katsuki Bakugo..." Izuku growled. 

"Oh shit."

"What happened here?" she asked in a deep–almost terrifying tone. 

"Mama's awake! We were gonna make you breakfast, mama!" Katsuma yelled happily. 

'Not now, brat.' Katsuki thought. 

"I see, and what were you doing while this mess happened, Katsuki?" Izuku asked. Katsuki felt a shiver run down his spine as he was actually afraid to answer. 

"Mumu has a poo poo and me and Kiki wanted to help make breakfast." Katsuma answered right away. 

'Why can't you just keep your mouth shut?' Katsuki thought glaring at his own son. 

"Then that means you decided to leave your own kids in a dangerous room with no one watching them, correct, Katsuki?" Izuku asked as he could tell how angry she was just by her hands shaking.

"I-I- I uh- I wasn't gonna take that long to-" 

"RULE NUMBER 1 WHEN THERE ARE CHILDREN AROUND AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ADULT, YOU NEVER THEM OUT OF YOUR SIGHT BECAUSE THEY COULD GET HURT!!! I don't know how you were taught or raised by your parents before meeting me, Katsuki, but these are your kids now, so they're top priority no matter what!" Izuku stated. 

Katsuki felt tongue-tied, he'd never seen Izuku so mad–compared to when she slapped Rosie the day prior–and it was pretty scary. 

"Hah- Now then, I think I'm going to help give all three of them a bath, but first; Katsuma." Izuku paused as she turned her attention to the mini Katsuki.

"Y-Yes mama?" 

"While I go and clean up your little brother, take your sister with you to the bathroom and wait there, and don't turn on the faucet until I get there. But before you go, you need to say you're sorry for you and your sister making a mess in the kitchen while your dad was trying to change Izumu's diaper. If you don't say you're sorry, no computer time tonight." Izuku scolded and Katsuma's eyes dilated with defeat. 

Katsuma had tears forming in his eyes, but he really didn't want to lose his computer time for the day. 

"I'm sorry, mama, papa." Katsuma mumbled. 

"Speak louder, and what are you sorry for?" Izuku asked while crossing her arms. 

"I'm sorry me and Kiki made a mess, we won't do it again." Katsuma apologized while raising his voice.

"I've accepted your apology. Now Katsuki-" Izuku paused as she darted her head to look at her husband and he made a slight jump from her striking and intense glare. 

"You have to do the same." 

"The same... what?" 

"Accept Katsuma's apology." 

Katsuki batted his eyes a few times to process what he was just told and then looked back at the little boy who still had tears in his eyes and was biting his lower lip. 

"Ah- Hah- apology accepted." Katsuki muttered. 

"Very good, now then, wipe those big boy tears for me, okay Katsuma?" Izuku asked as her tone changed completely as she walked up to the little boy, knelt down and wiped his tears away. 

"I-I wanted... to make... mama... h-happy." Katsuma sniffled.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you can do these kinds of things without permission from mama or papa. It's a good thing you didn't get hurt, because it would've been very scary. Now let's wipe these tears and see a big boy smile, yeah?" Izuku asked in a sweet tone.