16: Blind Love

It was silent and peaceful as she remained sleeping on the comfortable bed, but soon that peace and quiet was interrupted. The sound of the door bursting open and the familiar voice of a little boy entered the room. 

"Mama, wake up!" Katsuma yelled. 

'No, I don't wanna wake up just yet.' Izuku thought as she tightened her hands on the covers. 

But that didn't really help her going back to sleep as Katsuma jumped onto the bed and crawled up to her. 

"Mama, wake up, it's dinner time!" Katsuma screamed in her face. 

"Mmmh. Katsuma, where are your brother and sister?" she asked, peeking her eyes open. 

"They're in the kitchen!" 

"Oh... wait- WHAT?!?!"

Izuku jumped out of bed, picked the boy up off the bed and carried him in her arms as she practically rushed out of the bedroom and down the stairs. 

"Why would you leave your brother and sister in the kitchen by themselves?" Izuku asked, carefully trying not to trip. 

"But they're not alone, mama. Papa's in there." 

"Huh? Doing what?" 

The second she got down the stairs, she looked up and halted herself to see Katsuki standing in the kitchen. 

'He's... Still here?' she thought. 

"What's with that face?" Katsuki asked, causing her to realize she was just staring at him. 

"I-I... I didn't know you were still here. W-What're you doing?" she asked. 

"What's it look like?" 

"Papa's making dinner!" Katsuma answered. Izuku approached the kitchen and knew just how stupid it was to ask what her husband would be doing in the kitchen at this hour.

"A-Ah- S-Silly question." 

"I made Katsudon." Katsuki said. 

"E-Eh?" 

"Yay! That's my favorite, papa!" Katsuma exclaimed. Katsuki and Izuku looked at the little boy and then back up at each other. 

"He likes Katsudon too?" 

"Ah- T-There's a place near the house that makes good Katsudon, so that's why he knows what that is." Izuku answered nervously. 

"Got it, well the foods ready." Katsuki said. 

Izuku sat Katsuma down in his chair and she sat opposite of Katsuki at the table and there was a bit of an awkward silence again. 

"T-Thank you for the food." she mumbled and then started eating. 

"Yeah..." He watched the greenette take her first bite and as soon as it hit her tongue, her eyes lit up and her cheeks blushed with delight of the taste. 

'I forgot how good Kacchan's Katsudon is, I can't compare it to anyone else's!' she thought.

"Were you that hungry?" he asked. Izuku's bubble of delight broke and she looked to see her husband staring at her. 

"O-Oh, I-I just... It's been a while since I've had your cooking, that's all." Izuku answered as she averted her eyes from him as her heart was racing. 

Katsuki smirked and rested his hand under his chin and said; 

"So that's one thing you forgot I can do good at, is that it?"