65: Finesse

As she remained standing there sulking at the thought of the events that she just went through, Izuku wasn't really all that happy about this outcome. 

"You can't be sad or annoyed this happened, Deku. It's not like they won't find it anyway." Katsuki stated. 

"I know, but why did it just happen to be all of my luggage?" 

To elaborate the situation, it seems that the Bakugo/Midoriya family have decided to finally take the chance and go on a little vacation. And why did they decide to take a vacation now? Well, it was a suggestion from the greenette's cousin of course!

( Flashback )

"Huh? You really think we should take a vacation, Emra?" Izuku asked. 

"Yes, after all the recent events with the family, I believe that this will possibly be the only break you get before we deal with the real perpetrator of all of this. You two have been needing a much deserved vacation after all of this, so take the chance now before you end up regretting it." Emra explained. 

"But-" 

"Your cousin's got a point." Katsuki added. 

"Kacchan?" 

"We've been fighting these guys for months, and I'm tired of it that it's gotten me to this point." Katsuki noted clearly still covered in bandages from head to toe. 

"But would this be safe to do? A vacation does sound nice, but what if they find us and end up hurting us?" Izuku asked.

"That's more than likely not possible." Emra answered. 

"Eh?" 

"The man responsible for all of these past incidents with our other relatives is not the type to use violence himself. Instead he just uses others to do his work, but since you two have basically destroyed his plans, it's possible that he won't want to take deadly actions at this point. He has or will most likely give up on targeting you two since you've played into his game. So just take my advice and go on a little vacation before it's too late." 

"Can you tell who this guy is then?" Katsuki asked. 

"As much as I should, I think it'll be better for you two to just go on a vacation first and enjoy the short time before something bad happens." 

"Ah... I guess a vacation doesn't sound so bad right now."

( Back to Present )

As much as the couple was actually thrilled to finally get a vacation, it didn't come without its casualties. Though this trip was planned to be for just the two of them, Izuku suggested bringing the kids since the kids have never seen the beach. 

Another unexpected thing was that Katsuki's parents wanted to join them, which ended up causing Izuku's mother to also join the trip. So instead of a simple couple's vacation, it was turned into a group of 8 family vacation to Awaji Island. 

And to top it all off, Izuku luggage–and only her luggage–was lost on the trip as they just arrived at the island. 

Izuku and Katsuki have actually been to Awaji Island in the past, as it was the trip that they officially started dating, so coming to this place was a bit familiar, but the lost luggage was a new one for them.

"Aw~ Cheer up, Izuku! You'll get your luggage as soon as possible, so don't worry!" Mitsuki implied. 

'As much as I wanna be fine about this, I was planning on having an eventful night with Kacchan, so I brought my lingerie from the last time we had sex! But now that my luggage is lost... HOW AM I GONNA PULL THIS OFF WITHOUT MY SPECIAL WEAPON!?!?!' Izuku yelled in her head.