5: State of my Head

"So the plan was going well at first, but then you saw a lipstick kiss mark on his neck and then stopped him right after, right?" Ron asked. 

"Mn, and he also smelled like Roses, which is something he doesn't normally smell like, so I pushed him away and ended up sleeping on the couch for the night." Izuku answered, wiping her eyes with a tissue. 

"Then did you talk to him this morning about it?" 

"No, I thought that if I saw him this morning, then I'd burst into tears, so I left the house with my kids earlier than usual. I just didn't want to feel that pain of the thought that my own husband is cheating on me." Izuku whimpered.

"Hm. Not really what I expected you to tell me, but if there's absolute proof that he's with another woman, then there's no other choice; you need to divorce." Ron stated. 

"Di... Divorce?" 

"Mn. What's the point in you staying married to him if he's just cheating on you and not even paying attention to you or your kids? And besides, you're still a young and beautiful lady, so I'm sure it'd be easy for you to move on and find someone who loves you and your kids equally." Ron explained. 

"Do you really think that would be a good idea? I've heard that divorce can be very messy for some relationships." Izuku noted. 

"That may be true, but it'd be really easy for the judge to be in your favor to let you keep custody of your own kids since you're the only one taking care of them. So why don't you just get it done and over with?" Ron said. 

"I-I... I'll think about it."

Katsuki tried over and over to call the greenette, but no matter how many times he tried, he was sent straight to voicemail. 

'Damnit, why won't she answer me, is she really that upset about the misunderstanding? I really need to talk to her about this though. What should I do? Should I just go to her work to try and talk to her?' he thought as he walked back to his agency. 

"Oh, good afternoon Mr. Dynamite." Katsuki moved his eyes over to see Ruby standing there waiting for him. 

"What d'you want?" he asked, annoyed. 

"I just wanted to ask if you got home safely last night. I also want to apologize for what happened yesterday in your office, I'm so ashamed of myself." Ruby said as her cheeks blushed and all the heroes around them caught attention of what she just said.

Katsuki grit his teeth and grabbed the redhead's wrist and pulled her to follow him to his office and that only raised more suspicion in the agency. He pulled her into his office and slammed the door right behind him and glared at the redhead. 

"Mr. Dynamite, is something wrong?" 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?" he yelled. 

"W-What did I do wrong, Mr. Dynamite?" she asked, with an innocent tone in her voice. 

"Why the hell would you say something like that in front of everyone!?! Because of you, I got in a lot of fucking trouble last night!" he exclaimed. 

"You got in trouble last night? But why? I wasn't even there, Mr. Dynamite. How could I-" 

"Stop fucking CALLING ME THAT!!! Because of you, my wife is pissed at me because she thinks I'm fucking cheating on her!!!" 

"You... You're married?" Ruby asked with shock on her face.