22: Warning!

It was a peaceful following morning, nice and quiet as the greenette was still fast asleep without a worry of waking up in a rush. That is until the sound of her phone rang right next to her ear and she groaned at the thought of someone calling her this early in the morning. 

She peeked her eyes open and reached out to grab her phone and looked to see it was Melissa calling her. 

"Melissa, what is it? 'Yawn' I'm still asleep." Izuku mumbled. 

"IZUKU, I NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT AWAY!!!" 

Izuku had to pull her phone away from her ear to hear again and batted her eyes a few times until she sighed. 

"Hah- what is it this time?" 

"There's been an error in the most recently designed suits and it's backing up the plans! It doesn't help that there's a new scientist that's starting today!" Melissa yelled.

"And this can't wait until tomorrow?" 

"No, my dad wants this to be taken care of right away, even if it's Sunday today." 

The greenette could only groan at the thought that she's having to go to work on the weekend when she hasn't been able to get this much sleep until now.

"Okay~ I'll be there soon, so just try to keep everything calm for now." 

"Got it, and please hurry!" 

As much as Izuku wasn't happy that she had to go to work on Sunday–where she usually isn't working–she knew she needed to get back to working again since she did take a few days off last week because of her anxiety attack that happened. 

She sat up from bed and glanced over to see that the other side of the bed was empty.

'Did Kacchan leave today? Well he did say he'd be staying home on the weekends. Oh yeah, I forgot he hasn't been sleeping in bed with me and has been sleeping on the couch, so is he still asleep? Erm- I shouldn't worry about that right now and just get ready for work.' she thought and got out of bed. 

She washed her face first, and then jumped into the show to wake her body up, quickly dried herself off and then grabbed some clothes to change into. She knew it might be a long day if she had to work on the weekend and didn't want her eyes to get dried out from wearing her contacts for long hours, so she kept her large Black specs on. 

She pulled her hair into a high ponytail, wore a pale Blue dress shirt, Beige skinny jeans and Black heels and took one last look at herself in the mirror. 

'When's the last time I dressed this nice for work? Probably before I had kids- No need to think about that, I need to get going!'

She rushed down the stairs and instantly got a strong whiff of something sweet and fragrant coming from the kitchen. She looked up once she got to the bottom of the stairs to see Katsuki making breakfast while the twins were in their high chair, and Katsuma was sitting and watching his father make breakfast. Katsuma jerked his head back and his eyes lit up when he saw Izuku. 

"Mama!" 

Katsuki heard the little boy and he immediately lifted his head to see the greenette standing by the stairs. He'd seen the greenette dress nice for work all the time back when they had started seeing each other again years ago, but for some reason, his chest started racing just seeing her this time. 

\Maybe it was her hair in a high ponytail, or the large Black specs on her face that covered her large Emerald Green eyes, or maybe just seeing her altogether made his heart feel this way, but he felt tongue-tied.