52: Dice

"So what you mean to tell me is... their bodies got switched?!?!" Izuku yelled, the second everything was explained in her office. The greenette couldn't believe that something like this could happen. 

"That is correct, as it appears it was Alex behind this. I just happened to be around the area when it happened and before I could try and do anything to stop her or make her fix what she'd done, she was already gone." Cole explained. 

'I don't believe this. I knew Emra and Cole told me that Alex's quirk is all about time, but I didn't think something like this would happen.' she thought. 

"She used something called 'Clockwork' which allows her to make whoever she touches to either reverse their body and age or increase it to whatever age she wants them to be. Though this doesn't cause whoever's harmed by this quirk to lose memories or feel brainwashed, there is the problem that the only person who could reverse them back to normal, is Alex herself. Afterall, her quirk is called 'Time Equality'." Cole explained in further detail.

"How could this happen? Was she following you the entire time?" Izuku asked. 

"She looked like she was waiting to attack us, and right before I could try and use my quirk, she did this to us." little Katsuki said. 

"It's a good thing that I followed you two into that building, otherwise Alex could've done something much worse." Cole noted. 

"Wait a second- I thought you would be at your agency doing paperwork? What were you doing out of your office with Katsuma? Wait- Don't tell me..." 

Izuku looked at the little blond–who was her husband–and felt her hands shaking. 

"Kacchan... You couldn't have done something that I told you not to do, right~?" Izuku asked in a sweet but scary tone.

"D-Deku, I-I can explain! W-We weren't alone the entire day, a-and Katsuma had to go to the bathroom, b-but I didn't think this would happen!" Katsuki exclaimed in his high pitched child voice. 

"YOU WENT ON PATROL AND BROUGHT KATSUMA AND THOUGHT THAT I WOULDN'T FIND OUT?!?!?!?!" she yelled. 

It was one thing to see the greenette this angry when he's an adult, but now that he was turned back into a child, it was like an absolute nightmare. 

"D-Deku, wait! I-I wasn't gonna bring him or even go, s-so don't be mad!" 

"Katsuki!!!!

"Please don't be mad and papa, mama!" Katsuma yelled. 

Both of them looked at the now grown up Katsuma as he had tears in his eyes.

"I wanted to go with papa, but he said no. But I really wanted to go, and papa said we could. I'm sorry I didn't listen again, mama. I just wanted to have some fun with papa." Katsuma explained in a shaky deep voice. 

The greenette was stunned, it felt like she was watching and thinking of what would happen if Katsuki didn't have the personality he has now and make it the complete opposite. 

"Hah- I'm not mad." Izuku sighed as she pulled both blonds towards her and into a hug. 

"Just please don't do something like this without me knowing ever again. I don't know what I would've done if you two were hurt. We'll get through this, but please don't ever try hiding this from me again." Izuku said in a stern but soft tone. 

"Yes mama." 

"Yeah..."

"So, is there a possibility that this quirk could wear off on them?" Izuku asked.