30: The Feels

Izuku rushed to get home after taking a quick trip to the market and getting everything she needed and set everything out on the kitchen counters. 

'Okay, Kacchan doesn't usually get home until 6, which means I have an hour and a half to make the best dinner I could possibly make for him! Emra sent me a ton of dishes that she's made for Takashi and her kids, which means that they're good enough to make Kacchan and the kids like them too. I have to work really hard to make this perfect since Kacchan's been working really hard too!' she thought. 

She was reminded of how this all happened and it was thanks to her cousin.

( Flashback! )

"Ah- w-wait Emra, there's something I wanna ask you!" Izuku exclaimed. 

"Hm? And what could that be?"

"You can cook, and really well, right?" Izuku asked. 

"Uh- you do remember that I was the one that cooked meals for you when you were in high school back in America, right?" 

"Right, silly of me to ask, but you know a lot more dishes to make now, huh?" 

"That is correct. Why do you ask?" 

"Because I wanna make Kacchan and the kids dinner tonight!" Emra's left eye went into disgust and it was easy to say that this sounded like a terrible idea. 

"Hey! Don't make that face, I'm being serious!" Izuku yelled. 

"I know you are, but any reason you should be the one to want to make dinner when you know you can't cook anything besides Ramen?" Emra asked. 

"I-I just- Kacchan's been working really hard on taking care of the kids now and I just wanna make him something as kind of like a reward. A-And the kids have been a lot easier to take care of too, so I wanna reward everyone." she explained.

"That's not really gonna be a satisfying reward if you make it though." 

"Then teach me!" 

"What?" 

Izuku grabbed her cousin's hands as her eyes turned all beady. 

"Please Emra, this is the least I could do, and I'm sure that no matter what I make for Kacchan, he'll be happy that I tried. So maybe if you teach me how to make everything, then it'll turn out better!" Izuku explained. 

"You do realize that you would only have about an hour to make everything, not an entire day, right?" 

"Please Emra, I'm begging you! I'll listen and take notes and train with you everyday if I have to!" 

"You- Hah- alright, but I won't be there in person, so let's go back to your office and I'll write everything down and all you'll have to do is read it." 

"Thanks Emra, you're a real lifesaver!" 

"More like Katsuki's gonna need one if you don't do this well." 

"Hey! That's mean!"

( Back to Present )

"Alright! Time to get to work and make Kacchan proud! I won't mess up, I promise!"

"Yo, Baku- woah!" 

Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero dropped by Katsuki's office and were a little surprised by the unexpected guests. Katsuki looked up from his desk as Katsuma looked up from the couch as he was coloring on a piece of paper.