39: Icy

It'd been 10 minutes since Izuku went to the restroom, and Katsuki started to think that something could've happened. 

'She should've been back by now, where is she?' he thought as he pulled out his phone and tried to call her. 

To his surprise, she didn't answer, which made him start to worry. 

'That's not normal, don't tell me something bad actually happened?' he thought and went through his phone and opened an app to try and track the greenette down. 

Ever since the incident with Amber and the facility exploded, Katsuki is wanting to keep track of where his wife was located, so he asked Melissa to give him the same app she'd been using that would track where she is from the watch she was wearing.

The second he asked the app to track, he got a response instantly to find that the greenette was located- 

'What? She's not even in the same building as me anymore, she's two blocks away from here. Which means-' 

The thought of another attack made him jump up from his chair once he knew that someone had kidnapped her. 

'Damnit, I gotta go find her and get her out of there before I lose her!' he thought as he grabbed his coat and the greenette's coat and ran out of the restaurant. He kept his phone out as he ran through the busy streets and was desperate that whatever happened to her, he wouldn't see her hurt and in pain like previous fights. 

The second he found the building, he ran straight inside to see that no one was inside, as the building was just abandoned. 

'What kinda trick is this? I gotta find Deku before I have to end up fighting someone.' he thought as he ran straight to the elevator to find out it was out of service. So his only option was to take the stairs, and while running through each flight, he noticed that the air got colder with each step he took.

He looked at his phone again to find he was on the right level and slid to a stop and looked around the floor he was on. 

"'Huff' 'Huff' Deku!?! Where are you?" he yelled, panting. 

He searched the giant floor, and just as he was about to give up and search the next floor, he saw a door cracked open and something lying on the floor. 

"Deku?" 

He crept up to the door and recognized the curly Dark Green hair and what she was wearing and pushed the door to open more and ran up to her. 

"Deku!" 

He ran up to her and got on his hands and knees to gently grab the greenette and started shaking her.

"Deku? Deku! Wake up!" he yelled, shaking her more and more. 

Finally, he got a response when she started coughing and eventually opened her eyes. 

"Ka... Kacchan... is that... you?" she asked, as she appeared physically drained and looked exhausted. 

"It's me, I'm here. C'mon, let's get outta here before-" 

He picked her up off the ground, but just as they were heading back to the door, it was already closed shut. 

"The door... when did it... close?" Izuku panted. 

"Shit." 

Katsuki set the greenette back down and ran up to the door, but it was completely shut, almost like someone ironed it straight into the wall. 

"Damnit! Someone knew I'd come and get you and locked us in, but I'm not just gonna let this go!" Katsuki exclaimed as he pressed his hands onto the door and explosions started appearing left and right.