11: A Little Space

He stood against the door after closing it knowing that the greenette was able to sleep peacefully after he had to give her some medicine. 

'How many times has she been through that pain because of the rain when I wasn't here? I really messed up by making Deku not trust me anymore this time.' he thought. 

What the blond meant was that years ago, Izuku–who was a hero at the time–got in a terrible accident that caused her to lose both her legs and her right arm, causing her to use prosthetic limbs. Though she doesn't usually have problems with her limbs, her body can go into a painful state of shock whenever it's raining outside because the humidity and cold air can hurt her joints that she suffers from. 

And though her joints can be in a lot of pain when the air's cold, she's perfectly fine when it comes to taking hot showers or baths since warm water relieves her joints. The only way to make the pain disappear is by taking a liquid medicine to ease the pain, but the only downfall of the medicine is that it usually causes her to get a fever right after taking it.

This isn't the first time Katsuki's had to inhale the medicine and then give it to the greenette himself, but he hates that it's the only way the pain can go away. 

He glanced his head to the closest window near him to see that the rain had only gotten worse and he could hear thunder booming. 

'Deku hates the rain, but she hates the noise of thunder and lightning even more. I'm gonna make her something to eat, I don't think she's eaten anything recently.' he thought as he pushed himself off the door and headed downstairs and into the kitchen. 

'Takashi said Deku needs to change her diet, so what has she been eating to cause her to be like this?' he thought as he looked through the cabinets to see packets of Ramen and he groaned. 

'Why the hell am I not surprised?'

Though he was supposed to make the greenette something healthy, he knew that she should have some porridge instead since she's got a fever. 

He stood in front of the door leading to their room and knocked on it a couple times. 

"Oi- Deku, I'm coming in." he said as he opened the door and peeked his head in to see she was still asleep. 

'How long has she been sleeping? It's been a few hours now, hasn't it? She needs to eat before she gets worse.' he thought as he walked over to the bed and sat down while setting the bowl of porridge onto the nightstand. 

He leaned his head closer to her and rested his hand on her cheek and hummed; 

"Deku~"

He watched as the greenette's eyes squinted and she furrowed her brows until she finally peeked her eyes open to see him staring down at her. 

"Hm? Ka... cchan?" 

She opened her eyes more and tried to sit up, but because her body was so tired, she could barely lift herself. Katsuki rested his hands on her shoulders and carefully helped her lift her own body to sit up and then fixed her pillow so she could rest her back against the bed frame. She rubbed her eyes and asked; 

"What time is it?" 

"It's almost 8." 

"So late..." she mumbled as she looked up at him as he averted his eyes from her. 

"I passed out, didn't I? What happened after I passed out?" she asked.

Katsuki bit his lower lip just thinking about the events that happened after the greenette passed out and he felt his chest throbbing.