25: Damage

Katsuki was trying over and over to use his quirk and destroy the sphere of light that surrounded him, but it was hopeless. 

'Damnit, am I really not strong like I thought I was? But I have to be, I'm the best so I can't lose to this chick!' Katsuki thought as he clenched his teeth and tried to think of what to do, but at this point, his hands were shaking and his quirk wasn't as strong as before. 

"And they say you're supposed to be the Number 1 hero? It seems that little title is nothing now. So let me do you a favor and put you out of your misery." Amber stated and her eyes glowed again and the sphere around Katsuki started shrinking! 

Katsuki couldn't think of anything to try and pull at this point and surprisingly accepted defeat! 

"Not so cocky anymore, are you? Then this should be easy!"

But right as the sphere started shrinking, a whip flew out of nowhere and wrapped Amber tightly. 

"What is this?" 

Katsuki noticed the whip right away and turned his head to see Izuku lying on the ground and holding her left arm out and holding the handle of the whip and trying to hold it tightly. 

"Deku, when did you-" 

"Heh- a measly little whip is all you have? And here I thought you'd try to be smarter than that!" Amber laughed. Izuku's entire body was shaking in pain, but she wasn't going to release her whip no matter what.

"You... don't know anything..." Izuku spoke. 

"Hm? What's that? What do I not know? That you're completely weak and defenseless?" 

"No... That as a scientist... I create things that're meant... to attack people like you!" Izuku yelled and with all her strength flipped a switch on the whip and sparks appeared. 

"Hm? And what's that supposed to-" 

But before Amber could finish her sentence, her entire body that was wrapped in the whip sparked and lightning enveloped her and she screamed in horror. The light sphere started to fade around Katsuki and that meant that he could make one final attack and punched Amber straight in the gut and she instantly dropped to the ground and was knocked out.

"Hah- Geez, that chick was nuts." Katsuki muttered and then glanced back at the greenette. 

"Deku!" 

He immediately ran up to her and carefully lifted her off the ground. The greenette slightly opened her eyes to see the blond hovered over her and she made a subtle smile. 

"You're okay, Kacchan." 

"Of course I'm okay, but you're not! I didn't mean to make my attack hit you, I won't try to do something like that again!" Katsuki yelled. 

"That's... good to hear." she mumbled as she closed her eyes. 

"Deku, stay with me!" 

"I'm fine, Kacchan... just tired. Can we... go home now?" she asked. 

"Yeah... yeah we can go home." Katsuki assured her.

"Seems I got here a little late." Katsuki jerked his head up to see Cole walking into the scene. 

"You again." 

"Well it looks to me you two managed to take care of Amber better than I thought, but it doesn't look like it was easy." Cole noted. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Katsuki asked. 

"Simple, I just came to retrieve Amber and take her back home. Ah- and I'll make sure my family pays for the damages done here since this is where Izuku works." Cole explained. 

My New Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें