61: Alive

It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Dean, and the couple have been able to heal up and recover quickly from what took place. After all that time recovering, Izuku's cousin, Emra, has returned to give them more information about the next person that'd be targeting them. 

"So all that's left to deal with is Hayley, right Emra?" 

"Yes, and though we'll most likely have to deal with the one responsible for all of these attacks, we won't focus on that until Hayley's dealt with." Emra answered. 

"You said this chick uses lightning as their quirk?" Katsuki asked. 

"Correct. And as I've told you before, since she's a hitman, her quirk is able to back her up, as it's called Crimson Lightning." Emra explained, which only made Izuku freeze up.

"A-Any reason why she's a hitman?" 

"From what I recall, back when Gem Industries began to gain success from our generation, many other companies thought that targeting our cousins would weaken the company. Hence Hayley decided that if she couldn't take control of her own branch, then she should help get rid of those that're a threat to the company and family. She takes her job very seriously, and one thing's for certain is that her attacks are unpredictable. Izuku, though you and I can create tactics and ideas right off the bat depending on the situation, Hayley relies on her quirk and has incredible technique." Emra explained. 

"Her quirk's that strong?"

"Have you fought this chick before?" 

"Yes, but it ended in a draw." 

"You- She's that strong that it ended in a tie?!?!" Izuku exclaimed. 

"Yes, but that was back before my accident, but I'm sure that if I fought her now, the outcome would be different." 

"Then why don't you just fight her for us?" Katsuki asked. 

"Because I'm not her target, you two are." Emra added. 

"C-Can't you at least help if the situation gets bad?" 

"More than likely, I will. But it's also likely she will want to fight you two first. So for now, both of you should be careful wherever you are, and the second you suspect something happening, let me know." Emra informed. 

"Got it." 

"Mn. We will." 

"All of this is almost over, just hold on a little longer." The couple nodded as Emra then left their house soon after.

'We might be almost done with dealing with members of that family that I still don't understand how I'm related to, but I don't feel like things will get better after all of this is over. What to do~ Hm?' 

As she was deep in thought, the greenette felt her phone distract her thoughts and she looked to see something that easily made all her worry fade away. 

'Ah! They're in town! Awesome! I just gotta influence Kacchan to go with me, and we can bring the kids! Right!' 

"U-Um, hey Kacchan." 

"What is it?" 

"S-Since it's the weekend, you're not going on patrol, are you?" she asked nervously. 

"I don't work on the weekends, you know that. What the- hey, what're you doing!?!?" Katsuki yelled as his wife was pushing him to go upstairs. 

"Go get dressed, we're going out! I-I'll get the kids dressed. Oh- and wear athletic clothes!!!" she exclaimed as she pushed him as far as she could.