54: Fearless

"Why am I not surprised that something like this happened?" Emra sighed as she stared at the sight in front of her. 

It's the following day after Alex made the first move and caused Katsuki and Katsuma to basically switch bodies, and Emra's appeared at the facility not very thrilled to see this happen. So now Katsuki and Katsuma are wearing each other's clothes for the time being and Izuku brought them and the twins with her to the facility for the day. 

"I know Cole told you all to stay at home until this situation has been resolved, so why didn't you listen?" Emra asked in a firm tone. 

"S-Sorry Emra, but it's been so busy up here at the facility that I can't leave Melissa to do everything on her own again. And I was just gonna be in my office all day with Kacchan and the kids so that nothing bad happens." Izuku explained. 

"Hah- Of course you were going to say something like that. Well, are you currently busy at the moment?" 

"Eh? Ah- no, I'm not." 

"Good, then we're going to the training room." 

"N-Now!?!?!" 

"Yes, now, and bring everyone with you."

"So are we doing the same training like usual?" Izuku asked with a sigh. 

"No, we're doing training that makes you face your fear." Emra answered. 

"Okay~... Wait- Y-You mean-" 

The greenette was thrown her trusty whip and then heard sparks coming right at her. 

"Kyaa!" Emra swung her Katana right at Izuku, but the little greenette was too quick and dodged the blade in fear thanks to her cat ears poofing out and giving her quick reflections. 

"What the- Why're you doing that!?!?" Katsuki yelled from the sidelines. 

"This is to make Izuku face her deathly fear of lightning, whether she likes it or not. This is the only time Izuku gets so that she's prepared when Hayley appears." Emra answered. 

"But we're not dealing with Lightning hitman chick, we're dealing with the crazy Time chick!" Katsuki yelled.

"That may be true, but if Izuku doesn't face her fear now, she'll be unprepared for the future." Emra stated. 

"'Huff' 'Huff' I'm fine, Kacchan. Emra's right and I need to face my fears head on." Izuku added. 

"Deku..." 

"Right, you know what to do, correct Izuku?" 

"Mn. Unarm you." 

"Yes, and if I unarm you from your whip, you're gonna have to think fast and use hand to hand combat to try and unarm me." Emra answered. 

'Why do I have a feeling that what she said, she really meant and that she's gonna unarm me?' Izuku thought. 

"You're going to have to use your whip to stop me in my tracks from getting closer to you. Don't try to dodge and face me." 

"M-Mn."

Emra stood feet away from Izuku and stood in position with her blade in hand as it sparked Bright Yellow shocks of lightning that only made Izuku shiver. 

"Like before, don't dodge and only use defense." Emra stated. Izuku nodded and thought of the quickest way to unarm her cousin.

So she cracked her whip and then threw it right towards Emra, expecting to catch and make her lose balance. But what Izuku didn't expect was for Emra to pull her arm away when the whip was wrapped around her arm.