62: Strike Back

"Geez~ Why'd I agree to do that?" Katsuki groaned. 

"I brought you guys so we would have fun." 

"I know that, but I didn't think my body would be this sore just from a stupid swing." Katsuki muttered. 

"It was fun, mama!" 

"I'm glad you liked it, Katsuma. Why don't we go back home and you can take a nice long bath, Kacchan?" Izuku suggested. 

"One bath ain't gonna fix these." Katsuki said, showing his wife his blistered hands and bruised arms. 

"It's all part of the fun, Kacchan. We can dress up your blisters when we get home too. But didn't you have fun, Kacchan?" she asked sweetly. 

"You- Hah- yeah, it was fun, I guess..." Katsuki answered in an embarrassed tone. 

"Hmph, I'm happy you had fun, Kacchan, now let's go home."

"Yeah... Oh yeah, something was bothering me." 

"What is it, Kacchan?" 

"That chick from earlier? She seems familiar, have I met her?" 

"Ah- how could you forget, Kacchan, she was in Emra's wedding!?!?!" 

"That was years ago." 

"Hmph, Freya's a really cool person, and she actually used to be a hero herself." 

"She didn't act like it. What made her retire then?" 

"She's never told me, and I've even asked Emra, but Emra told me that she didn't know either. I guess Freya just wanted to get to the fun side of life and decided to become a performer in the circus, which I think is a fun thing to do. Oh, and Freya has the same quirk as me!" the greenette explained. 

"Ha? She doesn't look like someone that could turn into a cat." 

"She has more control over her quirk since she uses it to perform on a daily basis. Oh yeah, she told me something earlier about her quirk and how it could help me." 

"What was it?" 

"Mmmh..."

( Flashback )

As she stood watching her husband and son learning the entire process of just how to swing on the giant swings without falling, Izuku was back on the ground and watching in delight. 

"Hmph." 

"From what I heard, Emra told me your little cat quirk's evolved just recently, huh?" 

Izuku looked over to see Freya walking up to her. 

"Ah- yeah, but I don't really remember it happening, and Emra told me I just let my quirk go berserk and that I shouldn't let myself lose control like that again." Izuku answered with a little laugh. 

"Let me guess, you must've been fueled by anger at someone which only caused you to go berserk." 

"Wait- how'd you know?" 

"Because it's happened to me." Freya stated.

"Oh- I didn't know that." 

"It was a really long time ago when I was more reckless and dangerous, and not to mention it was the last time I was a hero." 

"R-Really?" 

"I was afraid I'd end up hurting innocent people, so I didn't use my quirk for a long time. But that's not the main reason I decided to retire from that career." Freya explained.